Recent content by bomb-r

1. B

2012 new glory 1 with 40's v 2010 used v10 with 40's v 2013 new demo 8 i with boxxers

Awesome rotorburners. Thanks heaps for your responses. I call it a dead heat between Matt24 with his use of amazeballs and ajay, who chooses the v10 like it's calling his name like a siren's serenade, deep from within his subconscious... "veeee teennnn.... veeee teennn". I think I'm going...
  2. B

2012 new glory 1 with 40's v 2010 used v10 with 40's v 2013 new demo 8 i with boxxers

thanks 124. Your reply is most reasonable. Won't anyone enter this debate like someone coming off an angry bender??!
  3. B

So.. what would you choose? The 2012 giant glory is a new glory 1, swapping out the boxxer rc's with new 40's The 2010 v10 is top spec throughout, but done a full season.. The 2013 demo 8 i is new as is, straight from the shop (not carbon) What application you ask? More freeride &...
  4. B

Sold

no probs, cheers
  5. B

Sold.

be interested in a used large if you ever come across one. Has to be the future of frame/drivetrain design.
  6. B

Sold

gudday frame size?
  7. B

Sold

yep, pm me
  8. B

sold

I'm interested PM me. cheers.
  9. B

VIC Sold please remove

Am interested. PM me. I'm buying asap. Cheers.
  10. B

VIC Sold

PM me if you want to discuss. cheers.
  11. B

VIC Sold

will you split for the wheelset? How much?
  12. B

WA Pls Delete

splitting? Will take the wheelset. PM me.
  13. B

NSW [ SOLD ]Fixed gear single speed wheelset New.

is it still for sale?
  14. B

SOLD. please delete

how tall are you mate & what is the sleeve length? I'm interested if it fits..
  15. B

sold

is this thomson silver? PM me with your no.? Cheers,