Recent content by boy-who-cried-wolf

1. B

Dual Slalom bring back the fun!!

hahaha yeah that would be awesome! and pump tracks are all the rage atm. I think that the Crankworx 2008 course (the year J.D Swanguen won) had many pump track elements and didn't require much pedalling, much more flow to the course, hence the reason Swanguen won. would love to see course...
  2. B

New XC/AM rims

I weigh ruffly 76kg and have been running shimano XT (xc wheelset) for the last 2 years and they have been faultless. The only real negative i have found is that they are not sealed bearing which means regular hub servicing. They also come in a All Mountain version which have tuffer rims, but...
  3. B

2011 commencal supreme dh prototype testing.

Love the new look of the new supreme! super clean with all the internal cable routing. I can't wait to see how it rides with the new floating shock as the old bike was super fun and playful and hopefully this will just improve what was already a very tight package. Here is a link...
  4. B

I agree that there is room for both, but i just would like to see more DS style courses and races in Australia.
  5. B

I know the old 4X vs. DS has been a much debated topic and that the same points are raised over and over again.... but isn't time that we saw the resurgence of Dual Slalom? I say lets bring back the fun!!! As a rider it is one of the most fun disciplines to ride, ripping a berm, drifting...
  6. B

Rawing a frame??

I stripped back my STP frame a while ago and to save time and energy i used paint stripper with some fine metal wool to scrap back the paint. This method seemed to work a treat! and it gives a nice natural metal look. If you would like it shiny then just give it a polish after all the paint is...