1. boze74

VIC Sold

Sent you a PM
  2. boze74

NT SOLD SOLD SOLD Nukeproof Scalp, medium, yellow

Bump Bump bump bumporama
  3. boze74

Bump - price drop again, must sell Bump price bump drop bump.
  4. boze74

Bumpity bump. Now Cheaper and still awesome!
  5. boze74

Item: Nukeproof Scalp 2011, medium, yellow Location: NT, will ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent condition, has seen approx. 6 months of riding. Reason for selling: Can't find the time to take the poor girl out! Price and price conditions: $2000-- Extra Info: Shimano Saint...
  6. boze74

TAS Nukeproof Mega - SOLD

Got any new pics yet mate?
  7. boze74

NT Downhilling in Alice Springs!

Hey sauceman, we've been doing a lot of riding at the scout hall lately so you should come check that out! It's off larapinta drive and you can see the tracks fromthe road! There is usually someone up there most afternoons too so you'll run into us eventually. Check out www.shiftyfilthcamel.com...
  8. boze74

Haha that's awesome! The online world is pretty small too obviously! I'd love to help you out but I'm all for Richard buying a burlier bike so he can get amongst the downhillng more seriously!
  9. boze74

Need a Truing Stand!

I'm with MTB wannabe although perhaps unfairly because I'm a cabinet maker... I found some great pics just by googling and working out the sizes is pretty easy too. I'd love to see the plans you used MTB wannabe!
  10. boze74

Cypher did a pretty good job of summing it all up! Way too hot to ride in summer exept for early morning and late afternoon! Fortunately the winter (and most of the rest of the year) makes up for it and you can ride pretty much constantly! There is an amazing trail network for the XC boys (not...
  11. boze74

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

If you haven't been to Iride before you owe it to yourself to have a look! As if the thought of staying in Apollo Bay for a weekend isn't cool enough, you can get shuttled to the top of some awesome runs while you're there! A whole bunch of us were in Apollo Bay for a mates bucks do and the...
  12. boze74

A bit of downhill related content from Alice Springs!

G'Day Just started a website for riding downhill in Alice Springs which has some cool videos and photos as well as some other bits and pieces! www.shiftyfilthcamel.com The site is purely for my own entertainment and to build up any support for downhilling in Alice Springs so check it...
  13. boze74

G'Day Just a quick note to anyone that might be in (or heading to) Alice Springs with the desire to check out some downhills! We've got a small but fairly dedicated crew currently building a bunch of short trails at various locations around the town. If this thread interests you then feel...