Recent content by brad of sydney

1. brad of sydney

Rave.

just got back from utopia, didnt last all night lol, 9 hours was enough for me!! was very good though, loved it, had a good atmosphere!
  2. brad of sydney

car stickers?

i saw a hotted upp VN commy the other day with the sticker " Run D Red, Run D Risk" haha. another good one is "if in doubt, accelerate" me, i have the sticker of the shop that did my sound system on the back, one of the workshop where i get all the work done on my car, and one of a carforum...
  3. brad of sydney

freerider 2

ok, i finished my track, ite street/park/jumps pretty smooth, fun to play on for a while -18 1i 18 1i 1t 1g 2l 19 37 v 3l i 40 1 4a -i 4d -13,4d -12 6b -12,-19 1i -3m 1i -4a 1f -4u 19 -5g v -62 f -6g -5 -6r -v,-6s -v -7s -v -7u -e -83 4 -8a m -8l 16 -91 1h -9e 1q -a2 25 -as 2f,-e7 2r -f6 2k...
  4. brad of sydney

freerider 2

haha, lol, kinda regreting starting the thread, seeing how many shitheads it has bought on here, but anyways. heres a track i made. havent finished it so someone else feel free to finish it for me. so far everything in the map is do able. -18 1i 18 1i 1t 1g 2l 19 37 v 3l i 40 1 4a -i 4d...
  5. brad of sydney

Rave.

haha fair enough, well, i wear rabens, or as i call em, ravins....olol.
  6. brad of sydney

Rave.

the fact they are notorious for violence in non violent situations e.g. raves
  7. brad of sydney

Rave.

im going to Utopia, should be awesome, dark by design are awesome! HOPEFULLY not too many lads will turn up...what can we expect lol.
  8. brad of sydney

NSW 20" trials Bike

Item: a 20" trials bike Location: sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $500 Extra Info: something nice and that works.. PM me with any offers.
  9. brad of sydney

NSW Sold

yes. Sold pending payment.
  10. brad of sydney

Show off ya Hilux!!

my dads one- pics from when i took ot to fraser.
  11. brad of sydney

NSW Sold

im sure one of you wants this........:o
  12. brad of sydney

NSW Sold

send me offers, this is a great bike. need it goooone though.
  13. brad of sydney

NSW Sold

Price Drop to $ 400, need it gone.
  14. brad of sydney

NSW Sold

there is now a price.
  15. brad of sydney

NSW Sold

Item: Miraco Blend 2 Location: Sydney Item Condition: good, few scratches, hardly ridden. Reason for selling: need some cash money for a sound system. Price and price conditions: $450? Extra Info: has an NPJ seat. call me on 0437 149 349 if you have any questions about it. Pictures...