Recent content by BRADSTA

1. B

Amish’d you..

Funky front brake cable!! keen to take it for a spin and see what this high pivot wizardry is all about
  2. B

Calling all Meta AM29 and TR29 owners and other bike owners!

Just came across this post, not sure if you have sorted the problem or not? I have the new Meta AM29.2 and also had problems with the chain rubbing on a Oneup guide, I tried a 1mm washer on the tabs to push the guide outboard which helped in the 10t gear but found i needed to slightly file the...
  3. B

Working on the Sabbath

Subscribed.... Gonna be a nice rig!
  4. B

AM 2018 Banshee Rune

Thanks mate. Plan is to build a pump track rig, so I can pretend i’m young again and muck around with my kids at the track!
  5. B

AM 2018 Banshee Rune

Nice bike collection you got going there!! Just a question on your amp, have you got the long or short frame size and what height are you? I’m thinking of building one up but unsure on the frame size, i’m 175cm and size chart says both will fit?
  6. B

Flat Pedal roundup thread

I’m running Crank Brothers Stamp pedals. Great feel under foot, grippy and pretty light. Only negative is the pins are grub screws and screw in from the top. This means rock strikes damage the Allen key slot and there a pain in the arse to get out to replace!!
  7. B

Rotorburn strava

Got one yesterday. Someone by the name of Raquel Farley gave me kudos, it popped up in less than 3min of uploading session. Got home about 20 min later and looked again, kudos images and name all gone. Weird????
  8. B

Another which 29" frame / bike.

Just throwing a mix into the list. For the riders mtb in qld have ex demo (ridden a couple of times) Norco sight XL 29 C7.3 for sale at $4525. Could strip the parts and on sell, then build frame with your kit? Look on their insta page fortheriders if your interested...
  9. B

Another which 29" frame / bike.

Devinci Django 29? Lifetime frame warranty, if it’s not impact related.
  10. B

Chin Guard - where do you carry it?

Not sure where your located, but Summit cycles in Fitzroy have them in stock.
  11. B

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Hi mate, what sort of tray/brand is on your Ute? I made a custom rack that fits on the back of my fleet trades tray, holds my yeti sb6 and still get to use inside of my tray for work purposes. Will try and dig up a pic for ya!
  12. B

One photo, one word

Mckayos ride Falls creek?
  13. B

Melbourne area.. social rides.? Xcrountry style

Pretty sure Redhill riders still do 8am Sunday morning rides
  14. B

Yeti SB6 ... Frame sizing and climbing

I'm riding an sb6 and absolutely love it!!!! Like jt said, the harder you push it the more it will reward you! I ride a medium and am 175cm. You do have to move your weight more forward on the climbs but overall it is a very efficient bike. As a sizing note, I tried a large with a 125mm dropper...
  15. B

Bronson

Mint bike mate!! Hey did you buy the BC Tamma wheels built or go custom, as they don't sell rim only? I have been eyeing a set off for my yeti since looking at them @summit cycles and was told compared to enve they would be the pick of the 2..