Recent content by brettpos

1. brettpos

QLD Sold

what size is the frame mate?
  2. brettpos

New Bairnsdale Race Track

where? Hi mate, have some q's about the track. Can anyone ride it or is it on private prop? Where can I find directions? And can you shuttle? Cheers, Brett.
  3. brettpos

Local Canberra riders.

Mate just give me a yell by these means and I'll show you the trails I know of and introduce you to some locals who have been very friendly and helpful. Lokk forward to seeing you here, Bretto.
  4. brettpos

Local Canberra riders.

Sunday Think I missed you all on my late reply for today but am keen for sunday.
  5. brettpos

Local Canberra riders.

cheers mate but have already hit up pitchblack, maybe you could meet us as i assume you know him. def would like to ride tuggers soon though.
  6. brettpos

Stromlo DH Condition: Rider feedback wanted

was there today and agre with all of the above.
  7. brettpos

Local Canberra riders.

Stromlo Going up today at about 3, if anyone is interested. Look for a black triton, that be me. If its crap I may check out Majura. Thanks for getting back to me everyone, I may hit you up in the future especially those Thredbo trips, they sound the tits.
  8. brettpos

Local Canberra riders.

Thanks. I'm up for anything at the moment as I am going stir crazy around the house. I'm mostly into downhill on the Gambler but have a Scott Ransom that is alot of fun with FR and XC so as long as get out a bit I'm happy. I was thinking of going up to Stromlo today or tommorrow and get the...
  9. brettpos

grips for big hand

mate, i run oury grips and have found them not only nice and large but soft and hard wearing.
  10. brettpos

Local Canberra riders.

I've just moved to ACT and am looking for someone (or ones) that would not mind showing me the local trails. I raced Stromlo in November but thats all I know around here. I'm on holidays until the 20th so any day suits me fine. P.S Have ute, can shuttle.
  11. brettpos

Shuttles and orientation

Hello everyone, I have just moved to ACT and am looking to join CORC but also to get in on local social rides. I dont mind sharing the shuttle duties and I am very keen toget out to Thredbo for a day or two while I'm still on holidays. Drop me a line if anyone is keen, cheers, Bretto.