Local Canberra riders.

brettpos

Squid
I've just moved to ACT and am looking for someone (or ones) that would not mind showing me the local trails. I raced Stromlo in November but thats all I know around here. I'm on holidays until the 20th so any day suits me fine.

P.S Have ute, can shuttle.

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
magic words. "ute and can shuttle" :)

im busted at the moment but there are a few boys on here that u can hook up no worries. get onto mattsti02 and work from there..

swatto90

Likes Dirt
canberra

mate i ride a fair bit and with shirts a bit to out some arvos and most weekends what type of riding are you into the most

RMS116

Likes Dirt
If your a DH rider I can assist. Day trips to thredbo is the go at the moment
Blue range is also worth doing. Me and my mate are going there next weekend possibly

Last edited:

brettpos

Squid
Thanks.

I'm up for anything at the moment as I am going stir crazy around the house. I'm mostly into downhill on the Gambler but have a Scott Ransom that is alot of fun with FR and XC so as long as get out a bit I'm happy. I was thinking of going up to Stromlo today or tommorrow and get the missus to shuttle me but the weather looks shit again.

-iRideBikes-

Likes Bikes
Hey mate if your looking for some rides click here http://www.theberm.com.au/ It's Canberra's local forum and is a pretty good place to hook up for rides/get info on tracks etc. Its probably more trail riding than DH focussed but is definitely worth checking out.

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If your a DH rider I can assist. Day trips to thredbo is the go at the moment
Blue range is also worth doing. Me and my mate are going there next weekend possibly
i hate you :(

dan, whats news? your car still slow? ha

brettpos

Squid
Stromlo

Going up today at about 3, if anyone is interested. Look for a black triton, that be me. If its crap I may check out Majura. Thanks for getting back to me everyone, I may hit you up in the future especially those Thredbo trips, they sound the tits.

me and a mate should be heading out tomorrow if ur interested. not sure were yet. majura been good over the week. pm ur number if u wanna catch up.

swatto90

Likes Dirt
saturday

im heading out tomoz to tuggers and the scar, if your interested not sure on times yet,
and matty my car is way faster then yours

brettpos

Squid
im heading out tomoz to tuggers and the scar, if your interested not sure on times yet,
and matty my car is way faster then yours
cheers mate but have already hit up pitchblack, maybe you could meet us as i assume you know him. def would like to ride tuggers soon though.

onedollarodent

Likes Dirt
Hey brettpos,

Im in the same situation as you - will be moving to Canberra (not until start of February) so maybe we can hook up a ride or something. I also have an XC bike...

brettpos

Squid
Hey brettpos,

Im in the same situation as you - will be moving to Canberra (not until start of February) so maybe we can hook up a ride or something. I also have an XC bike...
Mate just give me a yell by these means and I'll show you the trails I know of and introduce you to some locals who have been very friendly and helpful. Lokk forward to seeing you here, Bretto.