Recent content by Busiboy

1. B

Absoutely Hilarious XC - BUCS 2011 X.C Carnage

I know from photographing and filming 4wd stuff that photo and video rarely do steep hills justice when viewing. Look at the angle of people standing on the hill as well, I don't even think the camera is straight. Looks like a hill that would be a battle to walk down, add that to the previous...
  2. B

Views vs replies

Fair enough, As I mentioned it just seemed to be a lot different to what I was used to, the replies seem to sum it up nicely.
  3. B

Downhill & Freeriders

Cheers, Finally I know what sort of riding I do :D
  4. B

Gap year or Uni? That is the question.

Best advice so far
  5. B

NSW GreenValleys Freeride Park - the approval process.

Congratulations for your progress so far, you mightn't think it but from someone who has been in and around property development for a number of years you are making good progress. Best of luck with your new planners, these are the guys that make things happen. When the council tells you you...
  6. B

Views vs replies

I'm new to this forum but am a member of a few others, I've noticed on most other forums views vs replies is about 10 to 1 where as here it is about 100 to 1, is there any real reason for this. Just curious?
  7. B

Gap year or Uni? That is the question.

I didn't take a GAP year, I wasn't really committed to my engineering and consequently spent 18 months flunking out. If you aren't committed I think you'll follow a similar path. My path ended up being a bit different, Flunked out for 18 months. Got a job woring in the field as a labourer...
  8. B

Warrimoo Blue Mountains Singletrack

If it is owned by someone or something (organisation, government etc) then it is no doubt already zoned, areas already zoned don't come under the world heritage part as I believe this only affects National Parks and Crown land. No doubt the houses that back onto this will kick up a mighty...
  9. B

Downhill & Freeriders

I have a high-ish spec hardtail silverback I am a newbie, fitness isn't real good although I'm willing to push and suffer, skill level is low although as a kid I used to think I knew all the cool tricks.
  10. B

Downhill & Freeriders

Hey guys, a beginer here, I live in south Sydney and am wondering if there is any trails nearby. Looking for something straight forward to build mojo
  11. B

STOLEN BIKE RETURNED *UPDATE 07/03* Please pick a charity!!!

2nd post here and glad to see such a great thread. Well done! Looking forward to hearing how the return went and hopefully the punks who started this get whats coming to them from the law.
  12. B

Newbie introduction

Hi all, New to Rotorburn, not so new to forums. Essentially decided to get into pedalling as a fitness/social/fun thing to do, bought a bike, probably over the top and the wrong one but hey, I'm sure I'll work it all out. I haven't riden properly, ever, so looking for general tips...