Warrimoo Blue Mountains Singletrack

csrides

Likes Bikes
I have recently found a singletrack/abandoned fire trail in warrimoo that goes from the mall in warrimoo to the antique shop. I was wondering if anyone has rode it before or willing to fix it up due to its poor condition.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
wow, thats a lot of houses and alot of bush to disappear ... s'pose the world heritage argument doesn't come in when its housing development ...

Whats the red dot out of curiosity :confused:

go to bed jessica

Likes Dirt
How is the single track?.. how long is it, and difficulty?..
About 150mts if you count the stuff behind the school, not too difficult. Kiddies jumps here and there.

It's just an old overgrown firetrail which was put in when the sewer was upgraded, there are some walking tracks behind the school, but to put it in perspective, I used to live 500mts away and it wasn't worth travelling that far.

Busiboy

Squid
wow, thats a lot of houses and alot of bush to disappear ... s'pose the world heritage argument doesn't come in when its housing development ...

Whats the red dot out of curiosity :confused:
If it is owned by someone or something (organisation, government etc) then it is no doubt already zoned, areas already zoned don't come under the world heritage part as I believe this only affects National Parks and Crown land.

No doubt the houses that back onto this will kick up a mighty stink once the works commence to develop it, funny thing is they forget their block used to once look like that too, they just don't want anything to change while they are there.

:D