Recent content by Buttts

1. Buttts

Year 12 Ball speeches?

Go drunk. This is the least painless, and most memorable. simple. :D
  2. Buttts

Photoshop, Session Trails

ooooooo dirt looks lush..:D nice photography. i like the one of the wheel best..nicely focused.. buttts
  3. Buttts

All you sneaker freaks!

g3mz_custom @ hotmail.com try searching that on myspace, youll.;) best volleys i've seen..period! just email the dude and he'll work it.. Buttts
  4. Buttts

The graffiti makes this picture...

that is some mad as graffiti!! much respect! hah i wish i was that good...also wish i could read it :rolleyes: Sam B
  5. Buttts

can bearclaw backflip

write 'chuck norris' backwards in tealeaves, and the answer will be displayed.
  6. Buttts

jokes!

haha okay as requested... but lock of this thread is iminent i think... its FAKE btw in case anybody forgot:p peace.
  7. Buttts

jokes!

haha how uniquely (sp?) johnny...:o will put back up 2moro...gits and shiggles 4 life.haha buttts:)
  8. Buttts

jokes!

sorry...:( just thought it was a good pic, but i went too far insisting it was real....sorry to all whom i have shattered the magic for... :(
  9. Buttts

jokes!

see original post. mod can lock down if the need is felt. still a good pic for a setup tho:) cheers, buttts
  10. Buttts

jokes!

:pnah i'll back down...setup
  11. Buttts

jokes!

it was a setup.. *edit*
  12. Buttts

jokes!

:pyep got busted...oh well.:p just havin fun guys. do have similar photos but its a setup... detective awards will be allocated. sorry. buttts
  13. Buttts

[Picture Of The Month] - August, 2007

sorry to hijack thread here, but i think Tristan should be elected, perhaps only for a day, or a few hours, to Mod status.....just thought i'd voice that opinion!:D 1337 *hijack over* p.s. i am not being payed to say this....much.
  14. Buttts

How about it? trailer.

that looks sweet!!!! nice find:cool: i recon i'll buy that hey! sam B
  15. Buttts

Heysie Ranch - The Progression

love it Heysie! now i just gotta get out there!! with a shovel of course!!!:p SAm B