can bearclaw backflip

southy

Likes Bikes
hey,
i was just wondering does darren berrecloth ever do backflips in comps? i assume that he can do them seeing as he is one of the best slopestyle competitors, ive just never seen him doing one. i put this in the freeriding column as berrecloth freerides and i wasnt sure what section it should go in.

Last edited:

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've always wanted to know this aswell. You'd think he could thought being a top rider and all, but who knows. My freind (matt H on here) sais hes seen some footage of him doing one.

M|ke

Likes Dirt
yeah, berrecloth does some of the biggest backflips, but his runs just flow alot smoother in contest with 360 variations and he win's with them so i guess thats why he sticks with them instead of a good ol backy

Deanmc

Squid
ive also read this same as fleshbone but who cares. Lets cross sports for a min ive seen a interview with Jerermy "twitch" stenberg and he said hes getting sick of people asking him to do backflips thats all people think about these days.
Sure a backflip is a good trick but there is a lot of better looking tricks that grab the judges attention.
Bearclaw can make up for it with his superman seatgrab indian airs Like that one he does in his segment in ROAM over that ladder gap.... Stylish.

Matt H

Eats Squid
On the A1 channel or as it's now known "Nat geo adventure" they have a show called focused. One episode of this had a kinda like "behind the scenes" footage of NWD 6. He was throwing down real sweet backflips to fuf on some small dirt lip. Looked awesome.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A while ago i read that he wasn't interested in backflips but that could have been Jordie Lunn.
Check out Jordie Lunn's myspace for a sick Backflip 3. You can hardly say that he isn't interested in backflips ;)

randy spangler990

Likes Dirt
On the A1 channel or as it's now known "Nat geo adventure" they have a show called focused. One episode of this had a kinda like "behind the scenes" footage of NWD 6. He was throwing down real sweet backflips to fuf on some small dirt lip. Looked awesome.
Check out Jordie Lunn's myspace for a sick Backflip 3. You can hardly say that he isn't interested in backflips ;)
yer i'v seen that one, great show and good episode.
and that backflip 3 is so sick, its on NWD7 its crazy, and it was also on forused at the bearclaw's comp at his joint.