Recent content by cameleon72

1. C

SOLD Avid Sram XX HSX original Set Pair 2x160mm CL Rotors brand New

Location: Sydney NSW Item Condition: Brand New retail version with tag attached Reason for selling: extra stock Price and price conditions: SOLD BTW. IF interested I have also for sale Shimano Xt wheels 26 inch ,ultra light 10 speed suitable for light MTB setup brand new Shimano...
  2. C

SOLD Shimano XT 26 Inch Wheelset CL QR UST Real Tubeless similar to Mavic Crossmax

Location: Sydney NSW Item Condition: Used but excellent condition bearing are recently cleaned regreased . normal wear as you usually get from use after 2 years of use no any big dings or dents sealing and holding air with tubeless excellent, please see picture's below is actual wheels ...
  3. C

Frame Scott Spark RC 26 or 27.5 inch wanted to Buy

Hi to all :) Item: Looking to buy New or used Frame Scott Spark RC 2012 year models and up( maybe will consider 2011 y. model ) 26 inch preferable but can be option also 27.5 inch but not 29 inch ,medium or L size , will also accept offer for frame only without nude 2 rear shock or twinlock...
  4. C

Hi to all ;)

Hehe good on you Thx :)
  5. C

Service maual for Fork DT Swiss XRC Twin Shoot

Hi Tim Thx a lot for your help , I would now PM you my address and paypal
  6. C

Hi all thx for reply's and help. as someone suggested above I wish is just seals to change and problem solved . I repeat this is not like ordinary fork , right side where is damping unit is just some very complicated machinery Swiss stuff inside with ABS (auto balance system) and twin shot...
  7. C

Thx to both for reply Yes I know DT Swiss in Australia is horrible they just don't care zilch about customers! handle you like you are not human like you have stolen not bought it with overpriced $$$$ , they are busters , they are rude, arrogant , they have 0 and any respect for buyer who...
  8. C

All New Scott MTB bikes for 2015 Scott Spark , Scott Scale ,Scott Genius ...

Hi all All New Scott MTB bikes for 2015 Scott Spark , Scott Scale ,Scott genius , what you guys think is it worth upgrade, I don't like it personally , I am waiting since 2012 for some nice looking Scott upgrade range from carbon Spark or scale to come out, but since than for me all this...
  9. C

Hello Is anyone have full service manual or have some link with guide to complete service of DT Swiss XRC twin shoot Fork service ? I know there is service video and manual on YouTube and Dt Swiss but this is only basic for oil change in right side where is spring only I need real full...
  10. C

How to Paint Frames (Plow Style)

Hi to everyone I also decide to paint my carbon Scott Scale in some grey colour instead of original factory partial green , is any chance I can just fine slowly scrap only some part of green color with sand paper? and later to apply just clear coat but I like to preserve original Scott...
  11. C

Hi to all ;)

Hi just to say hello to everyone from new newbie here :) Regards