Recent content by Camz_47

1. C

NS Trailmaster Wheelset or Last/Atomlab Pimplite Wheelset?

Hello Guys and Girls I am about to invest in a wheelset for my hardtail and have been looking at the NS Trailmaster wheelset with a NS Roller Simple on the front and a NS coaster SS on the rear laced onto Trailmasters for $439 or a Last Wheelset featuring a Last Zakk hubb on the rear and Last...
  2. C

NSW 2008 Totem Solo Airs SOLD!!!!!!!!

Come on people can vouch for these forks and the guy, he bought them for Thredbo Interschool's and pretty much hasn't used them since with the exception of a few runs of Thirroul dh but that's it.... mint....
  3. C

4X Sexy is back

Hot 4X rig!!!
  4. C

DIY Sesh at the Heights

Nice photo's Knigge the track's lookin pretty hektik, the photo's of Todd stylin it look killer too. Keep It Up
  5. C

Menai freeride session

Hey moony the photo's look pretty swveeeeetttttttt, take back what I said bout menai actually makes me wanna go ride there.
  6. C

2010 Interschools Heathcote High pics By NBT

thanks for takin the sweeeeetttttttt photo's neil
  7. C

Interschools 2010

hey mate nice photo's anymore of the rider in the second photo? number 138 div 2 brown commencal supreme mini dh emails camf_47@hotmail.com cheers cam
  8. C

Interschools 2010

Hey Mate email is camf_47@hotmail.com Number 138 Div 1 Heathcote Jersey Black Raceface DH Shorts Brown Commencal Supreme Mini DH Blue, Green and Pink THE Helmet Thanks Heaps if you have any of us
  9. C

Braapt

yea sawley photo's turned out fair sweet
  10. C

Performance Bike video from Youtube

Hey guys just figured with the average weather and all that you guys might enjoy this video, has nothing to do with me before you guys try and flame me. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn29DvMITu4
  11. C

Snap...shots

Last shots pretty sweet moony of pete, just different but all round sweet shots man.
  12. C

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

You are kidding right they are possibly the lamest band I have ever seen how can you recommend people to listen to them. Get Crunk you Emo
  13. C

DH Gucci Turner DHR

What was wrong with your sweeeeettttttttt commencal?
  14. C

Mates new Commencal, it's shit hot.

Yea I'm suprised the build ways 18.9kg's when there website says the stock when ways 17.8kg's must be the 40's from the super light BoXXer's but still a sweeeettttttt bike.
  15. C

NSW *FOUND* DH Bike ~$3000

so does that mean i'm in with a chance hear?