Recent content by cevet87

1. cevet87

Lapierre zesty (2013) 1x10

You are right. even with the L screw out to the max the mech is unable to reach the outer gear. I guess the hanger may be out of wack just the slightest to be causing my headache. Cheers heaps for the input guys.
  2. cevet87

zee (fr) rear mech with zee shifter. I might try a new hanger. No amount of indexing or playing with either the B & L screw is making any difference
  3. cevet87

Yes Sent from my Valencia2_Y100pro using Tapatalk
  4. cevet87

Tried this already :( Sent from my Valencia2_Y100pro using Tapatalk
  5. cevet87

I'm running a normal 10spd cassette (no 42t cog) with the goat link. My thought was the mech hanger was bent, but it looks straight.
  6. cevet87

Just wondering whether anyone has had troubles converting the drivetrain to a 1x10? Even with a wolftooth rear mech extender, I am still unable to get it to the easiest gear.
  7. cevet87

sold

Pm'ed.......
  8. cevet87

Deadlifts: Overhand vs Mixed Grip

Depends on weight and style. If doing stiff legged dl I find over hand is best, while conventional dl I prefer mixed grip when pulling anything over 140kg. Investing in some straps is an awesome addition if you want to keep the focus on your ham/glute/erectors without worrying about your grip
  9. cevet87

Fox float 32 evo problem

Got in contact with my LBS and they took them to send back to fox :)
  10. cevet87

Fox float 32 evo problem

Forks are part of the recall batch :(
  11. cevet87

Fox float 32 evo problem

I may contact fox. Thanks for the help so far
  12. cevet87

Fox float 32 evo problem

Every time the fork comes back up to normal after being compressed it makes a loud knocking noise and there seem to be a few mm of "dead" space at the top travel. Has any one else encountered this before? Cheers
  13. cevet87

Sold

SOLD Item: SLX shadow + rear mech, long/medium cage (clutched) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: ZEE Price and price conditions: $40 posted Extra Info: perfect working order, just swapped it out for something with a shorter cage Pictures:
  14. cevet87

Sold

Bump $65 beans