Recent content by charlie141478

1. C

VIC 2009 kona bass SOLD!! thanks RB!!!

SOLDDDDD :D TO MEEEEE :) Thanks heaps Michael you were great about everything ;) Cheers Josh
  2. C

VSS Round 1 (Few of my favourites)

Photos Please Hey mate, Nice work on getting a heap of photos by the sound of it, Can i please grab any of rider #642 if you have any thanks. I was riding a 2008 Giant Glory DH1 wearing TLD LUCHA helmet and top with race face shorts and 661 knee guards. If you would like to e-mail them to...
  3. C

Sold

Hey mate, This will probs sound like a dumb question but just wanting to double check what year these forks are? Are they 09? Cheers Josh
  4. C

Sold: 2007 Fox 40RC2 $750 Posted!

5. C

sold

Hi there, Is the rear wheel thru axle?? if so might be interested in it. Cheers Josh.
  6. C

Mt Beauty Race Day Pics

Hey mate, #715 U17's, 08 giant glory dh1, TLD Lucha helmet and jersey with race face shorts and shinnies. Cheers Josh.
  7. C

Big hill round six race/Q. pics Photobucket link up

Hey mate, #715 U17's, 08 giant glory dh1, TLD Lucha helmet and jersey with race face shorts and shinnies. Cheers Josh.
  8. C

sold please delete

Hey there, Just wondering if these brakes are still 4 sale? and if so how much including postage to Melbourne? Cheers Josh
  9. C

You Yangs Pics (& some Baw Baw ones)

hey, plate number 715 08 giant glory dh1 TLD lucha helmet and jersey with race face shorts and shinnies i raced baw baw and you yangs Cheers Josh.
  10. C

Victorian State Series #5 You Yangs.

hey, plate number 715, 08 giant glory dh1 TLD lucha helmet and jersey with race face shorts and shinnies. Cheers Josh.
  11. C

you yangs photo's

hey, plate number 715, 08 giant glory dh1 TLD lucha helmet and jersey with race face shorts and shinnies. Cheers Josh.
  12. C

You yangs round 5 race pics

13. C

you yangs vss round 5 pics

hey, plate number 715 08 giant glory dh1 TLD lucha helmet and jersey with raceface shorts and shinnies. Cheers Josh
  14. C

Baw baw pics

Hey man, 715, U17's 08 Giant Glory DH1 TLD lucha helmet and jersey with race face shorts. charlie141478@hotmail.com Cheers Josh.
  15. C

Baw Baw vss rnd4 --all shots are up now--

Hey there mate, Thanks already for the preview pic u put up of me. 715, U17's 08 Giant Glory DH1 TLD lucha helmet and jersey with race face shorts :) to: charlie141478@hotmail.com Cheers Josh.