Recent content by CharlieDontSurf

1. CharlieDontSurf

Stop digging in studley park!

Multiple lines and Big jumps next to each other are what caused Parks to destroy everything. As JD said the pump track and a few lines around it can stay if no jumps are built ( risk for PV) and extra lines that widen the footprint of the aren’t built and toned down. Next time they are coming...
  2. CharlieDontSurf

Both. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. CharlieDontSurf

If you guys like the pump track enjoy it and continue doing a great job shaping it ( a really fucking awesome job actually). But Please Don’t do this. Parks have destroyed it once and next time will bring in machinery to destroy it. We all stand to lose an awesome asset. The wider mtb community...
  4. CharlieDontSurf

Yarra Trails regulars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. CharlieDontSurf

Yarra Trails regulars

Great work JD as usual. I don’t think the dudes building jumps at the pump track are on here or care but if they could just leave the area alone and enjoy the pump track and the “natural” jumps and features. Leaving piles of red bull cans next to a newly built jump is an invitation for Parks to...
  6. CharlieDontSurf

If the dudes that have reopened the closed singletrack leading down to the Johnson st bridge from the bench lookout are on here please understand this. Parks will close more or all of the ST from abbotsford to chandler Hwy if we don’t respect their closures. This is not a battle we can win...
  7. CharlieDontSurf

Rode there today and people have moved all the logs off the jumps lines but the Pump track is still fucked as PV got into it with tools to destroy it. Makes me fucking angry [emoji35] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. CharlieDontSurf

It was the pump track Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. CharlieDontSurf

Well look what happened. Pump track and other trails nearby shut down by Parks Vic. You simply cannot build jumps or features on PV land without consequences. Not saying agree with it but along the Yarra trails is has been the way for a while Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. CharlieDontSurf

Sold SOLD

Thanks mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. CharlieDontSurf

Sold SOLD

Do you know the weight eastie? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. CharlieDontSurf

He built it from nothing and maintained it for many years. All the new stuff has popped up since he moved interstate. Lives in Qld now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. CharlieDontSurf

By studley Park I assume your talking about the Park area itself from the boulevard to the river between the teardrop and river retreat street. Everywhere else between chandler Hwy and river retreat street below the boulie and the ST above the boulie is not studley Park. Building inside Studley...
  14. CharlieDontSurf

So which new bits are you talking about? The new jumps and lines around the pump track or elsewhere? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. CharlieDontSurf

Yarra Trails regulars

Ran over a tiger [emoji216] near the canoe club in westerfolds today. Absolutely [emoji90]myself and then every root and stick after that was impersonating a snake. Changed the vibe of the ride completely. Trails are ken mint atm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk