Recent content by charltons

1. C

NSW 2013 SRAM SINGLETRACK MIND SERIES - The 4th year of singletrack shredding!

Gearing Great day out yesterday Thanks Fi & Jo, What gearing were the SSers on yesterday?
  2. C

The Single Speed Thread

Nowra STM -gearing Hi SSers, I rode Nowra singletrack Mind on the weekend (SS) can anyone else let me know what gearing they were riding? - just curious. Cheers Scott
  3. C

NSW 2013 SRAM SINGLETRACK MIND SERIES - The 4th year of singletrack shredding!

Great race yesterday congratulations to the Taree guys for putting on such a great track, chocolate foot and everyone involved. Really friendly and supportive bunch of riders as well. It was well worth the 14 hours drive to get up there and back!
  4. C

NSW Ginja Ninja 250 - 10th Feb 2013 - Orange NSW

Track look ing awesome Just got back from track work on the Ginger Ninja course, it is looking excellent with some great new fun feature strewn in to the course. Should be one of the most fun courses on the calendar by far!:target:
  5. C

2012 Back Yamma

Back gamma Hey Rocket how are the trails holding up after all the rain? I'm really looking forward to this years event. You guys put on an awesome event - especially if it's anything like the GN 250 this year!
  6. C

Kinross Forest, Orange - Tips for a visitor?

Latest trails at Kinross A great new video of Kinross Forest (Near Orange NSW) the venue for the 1st round of the Single track Mind series next week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_YCkUFmFms
  7. C

NSW 2012 SRAM Singletrack Mind Enduro Series – New venues, more singletrack adventures!

"Rockets rocks" That would be "Rockets rocks" you refer to! This is going to be a world class course! Here is some footage of our last Club race: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYOklx2ZEo0[/url]
  8. C

Where to get bulk cheap water bottles?

I thought accumulating bottles was more of an issue!
  9. C

NSW 2012 SRAM Singletrack Mind Enduro Series – New venues, more singletrack adventures!

STM course Hi folks, The course set for the STM is a cracker even better than this years Ginger Ninja! We have managed to extract more uphills and substitute them with some awesome downhill runs. Make sure you secure your entry soon. Orange is an easy drive from Canberra or Sydney and well...
  10. C

Details of Kinross round of STM Hi Mr Pants, Do you have any more details of the first round of the Singletrack Mind series. Will there be a video to show people what to expect? I hear Kinross is the most awesome track in NSW! is this true?
  11. C

Ginger Ninja 250

Photos (some) up at Stent Events photography Photos (some) up at Stent Events photography
  12. C

Ginger Ninja 250

Track in excellent condition! Just returned from the course. Track looks in excellent condition. Campers are setting up and the event centre is looking great. Should be a great night tonight and tomorrow for the Ginger Ninja. Places are still available on the day but get in early!
  13. C

Ginger Ninja 250

Rain clearing? Looks like it might be the end of the rain. Hopefully just going to have some possible light showers up until Sat. Should be good for Sat night/Sunday.
  14. C

Ginger Ninja 250

only 6 more sleeps till the ninja Don't suffer the biggest let down all year Ninja up! CWORBC.com.au
  15. C

Ginger Ninja 250

Single speed friendly Hi I rode SS as did a few other people on the weekend. IMO it is very SS friendly providing you have the right gear and used to SSing. There are no hills to stop you in your tracks and no real sections that will spin your legs off. I typically ride 33:20 and this...