Ginger Ninja 250

GeurieMTB

Likes Dirt
That was GREAT

Wow! The track was tough! Thanks to the shovel-fairy (Scott?) for fixing up that slippery log that kept spitting me off!

Numbers were perfect, anymore would have been too crowded, event centre, timing, prizes, emergency response (!) all went perfectly - brilliant first time event effort. And who would have believed Orange could be that warm?

And North Shore - always sweet, the Rock, mmmmm, a thing of nightmares

And the Merida guys, wow you so saved my day, a singlespeed there was just plain silly. The Big Niner I loaned was perfect, handled like a 26 and resurrected my failing back, mmmmm, now which bank to rob.......

Congratulations guys, another brilliant Central West event

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Cheers for a great track and great race, perfect for SS! :pirate:

Special thanks to Grant for bringing out some brake fluid in the morning to allow me to breathe some life into my Wildside flogged brakes!

PJS

Likes Dirt
Yep - sore legs and back, but strangely it feels good!

Try :
http://www.cworbc.org.au/ginjaninja250/

There's results in pdf and excel highlighted in red. Will be good to see the pics when they're up.

Thanks to CWORBC, it was a fantastic event and a brilliant track! I'd be happy if that was my local track.

Maybe riding around Dubbo zoo all day on Saturday wasn't a good idea (meant I had the other half as support crew for the race though :biggrin:)

Had a ball!

PS: Anyone cramp as bad as I did? Shocker! The gatorade did nothing!

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A few pics from me taken from where I was transitioning so nothing too special
I saw some photographers around the track, at a couple of the jumps etc, does anyone know if these pic's are on the inter-webs somewhere?

Was a great event, aside from my massive stack I had a blast :)

granto

Likes Bikes
Photos etc

Thanks for posting the photos alchemist. Who is that 'ninja' with that ridiculous hair... it's just ridiculous! And they aren't ninja boots.

B-Rabbit, when we hear back from the photographers and have some available we'll announce it on the website at the least, and probably by email newsletter. I'll announce it here too.

Edit: Corrected 'here' to 'hear' ... how embarrassing...

Last edited: