2. chromer

Sold

world cups Still avail? can you post?
  3. chromer

Sold

G2 Size and Location?
  4. chromer

NSW Zerode G1, med/lrg, $1700 - Sold

Zerode Im interested if you still have the gear? Sent you a pm as well… if its sold.. all good, maybe just update the posting? Cheers
  5. chromer

Sold!!!

Zerode Hi, Still have the frame? I could be interested if you do…
  6. chromer

VIC SOLD shimano saint cranks with 83mm bb 175 length

Saint Cranks Still avail?
  7. chromer

SOLD please delete

Covert What year ? Does the crankset go with?
  8. chromer

VIC [SOLD]Specialized 07 Demo 8 with Rock Shox Vivid shock

Demo 8 Frame Whats size rear? I don't know much about this frame, would you consider it heavy? Cheers
  9. chromer

Sold

Frame... Can you ship it to Qld?
  10. chromer

Wheel truing

truing Many Thanks Murray, I am away on a work trip until Sunday, I'll try and ring you next week and see how your time looks! Cheers Mike
  11. chromer

Wheel truing

appreciate the help... I have the front wheel laced up and in good shape as far as being straight, the problem is without the aid of a quality truing stand I am having trouble getting it within 2mm of center, its sitting at 4mm off center... I feel this is too much? This is the first time...
  12. chromer

Wheel truing

Anyone know anybody that can true up my new wheels? I live in Noosa and am hoping to get them trued up, as I will be traveling and won't have time to finish them before I leave. I have already laced them up, they just need trued.... Cheers
  13. chromer

QLD sold

wheel set Still available?
  14. chromer

Magura "Gustav" DH brakes

Magura Gustav parts How did you go with finding some Gustav parts? Very much appreciated...
  15. chromer

No Helmet

Well said Dozer....