Recent content by chucK

1. C

Mt Gunjin Perth WA 08/07/05

just fang on down the track.... you won't miss it more likely you'll almost ride straight on up it before you realise what the shit is going on :D to whoever built it..... BLOODY GOOD JOB! very solid!
  2. C

Mt Gunjin Perth WA 08/07/05

....damages came to $150 shmackeroos, new 521 axel (think thats the number, half dead when i was agreeing), new hayes 6" rotor + labour. wont have her back till monday week due to a few reasons. bah ah well was a sweet day with or without the crash. heh, no evidence of me hitting the...
  3. C

Friday 8th Gunjin/Mundaring ride

hey juls, its donovan. Is mt gunjin the place we went riding last time? if so i'm down for the trip can you give me the address of where to meet ya's? maybe drop by at your place before hand so i dont get lost :P I'll give ya a ring tonight or tomorow
  4. C

Safety In Numbers...

Hop to Bonnet grind.... ;) pinned pedals and bashrings are quite solid and if the car driver is at the lights with the window down.... grab the keys outta the ignition and fuck off outta there. =)
  5. C

Keep Rally Australia in Perth!

G'day fellas, need your support to keep WRC in Australia (let alone in Perth). The West Australian Government thinks that it isn't worth the effort, despite the fact it makes a decent profit directly. Indirectly it provides massive coverage of WA all around the globe...
  6. C

Riding out Mt Gunjin trail Perth WA 13/03/05

Sweet pics, its a damn good track, very fast and flowing for a lot of it. Nothing huge, but its all certainly fun. And yeh DYJK, i have the same stance the whole time `cause it works for me ;) Still getting into trail riding, so the styles will come when they're ready i guess. And trav, next...
  7. C

It Makes Me Sooooo Maaaaad!!!!!!

No seriously, Nandos chicken is awesome. Change the topic to nandos.
  8. C

Ride Sunday 6th of Feb Perth Hills 7:30 AM Start

i might be up for it, and you might also like to give us a little more detail about where the ride is... Im not sure where this zig zag is to be honest :( ta
  9. C

Cobweb Classic 2005

Yeh sounds like a pretty sweet day to me, any idea if that helmet has to be full face or not? I'll try to drag together a couple of people.
  10. C

City cruise this sunday

40 tomorow, im hitting the beach instead, i'll meet ya another time rexy, sorry cobber
  11. C

City cruise this sunday

Shit fellas, wouldn't you rather we started at 7am? get 3 hours of nice temperature riding in first.... plus, theres never anyone there (including sec. guards ussually) Though that all depends on how our saturday nights go i guess. might see yas there, might go in earlier to enjoy the cool...
  12. C

Oz hiphop....read before you spit da dummy

Been a fan of Aussie hip hop for quite a while now. Gotta love the chilled out beats and clever rhymes. Matty B, Downsyde, the hoods, TOT, Pegz, Optamus, etc etc... champions Naz, you should check out some french rap by a bunch called IAM. I can't understand any of what they say but they...
  13. C

Perth Trail and Free Riders?? I need some Riding Buddys!

yeh, give me a heads up when your going and i'll join ya's im not in perth often over the next few months due to work but if im here i'll be more than up for a ride
  14. C

Advice on Hardtail frame, pref. single speed compatible

Planet-X New Jackflash (or whatever they're calling it now), it does everything you want...
  15. C

A fate worse than death, studying when you could be riding!

mm try a Java programming assignment... been trying the first question for three weeks and the shit finally clicked into my head on thursday.... so since Thursday till last night Ive been going non stop basically. My head hurts now! oh an i now have to go write 4 reflections for some bullshit...