Recent content by chucky11

1. C

4X track, newcastle/central coast

thanks for the link. is it tim butler i want to be talking with? there is two times with details on there.
  2. C

2011 yeti dj frame

chasing a new frame?
  3. C

do you have time contact details?
  4. C

newcastle DH/FR

what part of newcastle are you talking?
  5. C

shopping for your bike/parts/clothing??

hey all, I'm from newastle/central coast.. I'm looking for the best place to buy parts from and build a bike up.. where do yous all shop? buying ride clothing, daily clothing, bikes, gear.. any of it.. no shops seam to have it all. or any good websites you can recommend.
  6. C

hey guys, I'm looking at building a 4x track and few sets of medium-big trails, foam pit, on my property between newcastle and central coast, nsw.. how many of you guys would be keen to ride them, there seams to be nowhere good to ride anymore in this area.. and all skateparks are taken...
  7. C

2012 NS Frames and Components are in!!

i choose yellow.. looks AMAZING!
  8. C

Ns Capital Good or Bad?

thats true.. didn't realise till i read this.
  9. C

Ns Capital Good or Bad?

i dig the ns suburban 26"..(building my new one now) main reasons being ns bikes are the type of bike that you would keep for a while, over the time of having a bike you generally do little upgrades.. can't really upgrade u brakes..except to disc brakes... disc brakes are pretty much the only...
  10. C

Red Ass 4X and Dual Slalom State Series and Championships 2011

Anyone have the actual address of the track? Like something to type into my gps?
  11. C

Red Ass 4X and Dual Slalom State Series and Championships 2011

Yo, if I haven't registered for this weekends races, can I rego on the day? SOMEONE PLEASE SAY YES..!! And link me to something!
  12. C

post your 4X machines

Yeti build Frame - Yeti dj, large Fork - Fox float, 32 series Shock - NOPE Chainring - XTR Chainguide - MRP Stem - Handlebar -Easton EC 70 Headset - King Crankset - XTR Bottom Bracket - XTR Brakes - XTR Tyres - massis cross mark, exception series Pedals - Seatpost - Thompson...