Recent content by Cooch

1. Cooch

DH Full Custom YETI 303 Built by Bris boutique Bikes

I think this bike has gone to the grave! :pray:
  2. Cooch

DH Old Boy's Candy

Yeah, I actually left the steerer and spacer stack, so I can swap them over/under the crown and adjust the steerer height +/- 25mm depending on what I feel like, or how steep/techo the trails are. That's the beauty of the top crown, it's so easy to just take it off, rearrange the spacer stack...
  3. Cooch

DH Old Boy's Candy

Yeah, after some runs the other day, I worked out my super dropped crown was too low by 1.758963mm, so had a custom red carbon one made... ba ha ha ha ha ha :p
  4. Cooch

DH Old Boy's Candy

Been riding her for about 9 months now. Just built up a new set of wheels to really finish off the bike and get the look/function I was after. Also spoilt myself with a www.chunked.com.au crown and new zero stack CK headset :p So Happy!!! Frame - Banshee Legend MK II, Medium, Team...
  5. Cooch

DJ DO*BER*MANN Pinscher with Tchokr forks

:D ha ha ha - yeah!
  6. Cooch

DJ DO*BER*MANN Pinscher with Tchokr forks

Agree Totally!!
  7. Cooch

Banshee Wildcard 2010 - The dream bike.

That looks so HOT!!!! :p Have you flipped the shock round yet and tried the 5.5" geo setting [front bolt-hole]?? Just remember to turn the shock around, so the piggy back faces rearward, otherwise it will hit the frame.
  8. Cooch

2010 Banshee Rampant

Holy Shit :D That's friggin amazing!!
  9. Cooch

Eugene Smith - Hobart Nat's

That's absolutely fantastic!!!
  10. Cooch

Eugene Smith - Hobart Nat's

Any more news on Eugene?
  11. Cooch

Deleteeeeee

Dude that's a 2008 MK I Legend - you might want to edit your post.
  12. Cooch

Help With New Frame.

Yeah, + another 1 for the Banshee Scythe. It is what you need and it certainly wont snap! :o http://www.vimeo.com/8660292
  13. Cooch

What has happened to 4X in Australia?

Blame Mountainbike Australia (MTBA). They are doing nothing for the sport. Instead of encouraging riders into it, they are only killing it through bad team selection policies at the top level. Why would new people or juniors come into the sport, if there is nowhere to go?? Sponsors will...
  14. Cooch

NSW sold

Yes, it should come with a CNC'd hanger that slides in to the horizontal drop outs. It's a pretty neat setup.
  15. Cooch

Need a new SS 29er frame to repalce broken Unit

Yeah, +1 Banshee Paradox