Recent content by crimrides

1. C

Private Property Cows. New track put in, its our little A line. 10 table tops in a row!

my hero sitting in a tree while you chainsaw it = maddog
  2. C

West Wallsend Freeride track

"Cutting down trees ism not even close to buying from the hardware store, that wood isn't randomly cut down. Its pulled from plantations for the sole purpose of providing timber." The wood that has been pulled from plantations is planted on land that has been cleared. What was once on that...
  3. C

What are you listening to NOW?

Trial of Tears - Dream Theater the greatest band you've never heard of.
  4. C

Get Pumped!

Your track is poppin fresh like i have never seen, i especially love how you kept the clothes line in for good measure. You inspire me to beg my mum to let me do this to my yard. ive asked before, no every time. but still, your my hero
  5. C

Dirt jumps

OH MY GOD!!!! the links take me in a never ending paradox of two threads asking for information about dirt jumps. theres no way i can combat this alone,,,, i need DR. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo.. i have a step up jump that i made with a friend, but my camera was out of battery:(, ill see if i can...
  6. C

Cairns 4X

that smokes the wang. will anything ever happen about it?
  7. C

Euro Buzz

i see the above four members in EVERY thread. in regard to the guys euro though; he can do it how he wants, cringe worthy or not.
  8. C

How to build DJ's

Around where i live all i see is unusable rainforest (denser than a pimp's resume) and sandy stuff thats shit for making jumps. Do you rekon that if i dig long enough ill find clay?
  9. C

1 in a billion...

i saw his eyebrows and laughed... props for the quick smart commando roll and congratulations for a good photo
  10. C

Hi All

hi blake, my name is harry and i am an alcoholic... no not really, im 15 isnt it shit cold in tassie?:(
  11. C

whens next smithfield race

do you know if they've finished the four cross track there?
  12. C

VIC 10 foot tree Drop.

i cant see what the tree does? is the end of the drop on a branch or did you just think it would be cool to have a drop near a tree?:confused:
  13. C

Fork rebound settings for DJ

i run mine hard as dong cus its just easier to do stuff than it is with sloppy forks..... i rekon at least;)
  14. C

The wolds most ugly new bike

no self respecting man or woman would be seen within midget throwing range of one of those things unless they were paided to... which is what some people are... so even if it looks like dick people will buy it cus pros ride one:o
  15. C

Gate Crashers

i know kids who get their dads to stand out from with bats and sticks and shit like that and i dont think that they have problems.... not problems that last long anyway.;)