4. Crippler

VIC Sold sold sold sold

Bump to the top...
  5. Crippler

VIC Sold sold sold sold

B-ump! Price drop...
  6. Crippler

VIC Sold sold sold sold

Item: 2013 Frame Yeti Asr5c Large Item Condition: Overall the bike is in excellent condition, only a few minor marks and has been well maintained and is an amazing bike to ride. Its built up under 12kg! Location - Balwyn North Price and condition - $2,800 Frame - 2013 Yeti Asr5c Carbon...
  7. Crippler

VIC SOLD SOLD SOLD Yeti 575 - 2008 (same as 2010) LARGE SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item 2008 Yeti 575 Carbon - Size Large frame, black anodised with carbon stays (same as current) 2010 Frame set. Location Melbourne - pick up only. Condition Bike is in excellent condition and maintained regularly. Reason for selling New steed on the way.. Price $4,000 or come look...
  8. Crippler

Rotoburners Age

32 and been riding and racing since I was 16, hmmm been riding for half my life......and still loving it!
  9. Crippler

VIC Sold sold sold sold sold sold

Price drop - now $2000 or offer....
  10. Crippler

VIC Sold sold sold sold sold sold

Item: Scott Scale 20 - 2005 XL Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Excellent condition, only one or two minor marks on the frame. Looked after by fussy owner.. Reason for selling:Not enough use. Price and price conditions:$2000 or make me an offer.... Extra Info: Contact - Matt 0409 933...
  11. Crippler

VIC Scott Scale 20 - PLEASE DELETE POSTED IN WRONG AREA

Item: Scott Scale 20 - 2005 XL Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Excellent condition, only one or two minor marks on the frame. Looked after by fussy owner.. Reason for selling:Not enough use. Price and price conditions:$2200 Extra Info: Contact - Matt 0409 933 766 Pick up Melbourne...
  12. Crippler

Shiping contaner

LORDAY FOR PM! Genius, even took into consideration the Grotto from the Playboy Mansion to be recreated inside the container....gold.
  13. Crippler

Helmet cams???

Have a look at http://www.epicstealthcam.com/
  14. Crippler

Post Your XC Machine

Mines 11.9kg. Sure you could go lower by spending silly money on wheels and bits and peices (mind you its got Easton carbon moneky light xc riser bars, thomson post and stem, king h/s, xt/xo so its not exactly poverty pack), but i'm 92kg with a DH background and I want her to stand up to the way...