Rotoburners Age

Jackstack

Likes Dirt
But that's a good thing - eligible for different category.... none of those supa-fast whipper snappers.... ;)
I thought the same till i started racing Masters, there's still some supa-fast not so whipper snappers getting around, trust me.

solo

Likes Dirt
38 years young and heaps quicker than when i started riding mtb properly about 18 years ago

DW-1

Dirt Works
40 ... mid life crisis ... wanted a convertible but could only afford a bike ...
hahahahahahahahaha...

When I turned 40 I bought a full rigid singlespeed 29er.

(I couldn't afford a sports car and my wife said I wasn't allowed to have an affair...)

Elvis.

older and better

42 next Wednesday. I enjoy seeing the young blokes doing enduro. Not many of em comparatively. I beat quite a few of em. The Masters and Vets categories are tough. The young blokes are after quick adrenalin hits, and dont have the mental fortitude to cope with the longer slogs. I love pass'n a young guy at the 60 or 70 k mark of a 100 k race knowqing they smashed it out at the start and had no idea what they were in for. Admittedly there is some very very good ones out there, but they're certainly not the majority.