Recent content by cruxpitch

1. cruxpitch

Warby. Whats the latest news?

Anyone have any news? Are the DH trials now allowed to be ridden? Cheers rich
  2. cruxpitch

Warburton trail updates

Happy to help on those dates. Who do I need to contact and I have another 1 committed to help? Rich
  3. cruxpitch

Very sad news, Steve Smith has died.

Passing of Chainsaw RIP Chainsaw. i hope that Black Arm Bands are worn at the next Race at Fort Bill.
  4. cruxpitch

Melbourne riders

Go to BUXTON
  5. cruxpitch

Buller 2015/16

Bike Buller Website Downhill mountain biking trails are serviced by the Northside Express Chairlift which runs daily from 26th December 2015 - Tuesday, 26th January 2016 and major event weekends. All riders must have a valid pass that covers the use of all mountain bike trails and the...
  6. cruxpitch

Buller 2015/16

I'd tend to agree........ Having been back to Buller this year for my annual Summer trip, it completely shits me that they need to add that crappy loose gravel. Yes i know it just exposes my lack of ability to hold speed in loose corners, but seriously? Its like trying to take a corner over...
  7. cruxpitch

Downhill shuttles, Kinglake.

Shuttle Day What time do you kick off? Rich
  8. cruxpitch

Late Notice; Anyone want to ride Granton tomorrow?. Free Ride if you can drive

Saturday the 5th of December Free shuttle at Granton if you can drive. I have a spare spot on the rack Cheers Rich 0419254611
  9. cruxpitch

Warby

You'd be surprised how little 300k will buy you. Look at the Kinglake track for example. I believe that cost about 4 times as much. Leave it they way it is. No cash required. Perfect. Let Matt and the other track builders pocket the 300k for their time and effort over the years. Now that is...
  10. cruxpitch

Warby

Man I am the same. Over the last couple it had become my all time fav place to ride. I would drive there at 5:30 am to do sectioned push runs before work. Did not get the chance to ride Matts new track but looking forward to it. Cheers Rich
  11. cruxpitch

Warby

Thanks for the update Ezkaton. Hoping that Warby is bigger and better for it. So many man hours went in to that area, I find it hard to believe that it has even taken this long.
  12. cruxpitch

Warby

Whats the latest news on Warby? Anyone in the loop? :help::help:Please share Rich
  13. cruxpitch

Narby

Hi all, after hearing about all of the riding happening at Narby, I decided to email Karen from Parks who has been looking after the Narby project since it was flagged for potential closure. In her latest email which I have unfortunately deleted, she explicitly explains that the track is...
  14. cruxpitch

World cup team changes rumor thread

More on the Athertons http://www.pinkbike.com/news/gt-bicycles-and-atherton-racing-part-ways2.html
  15. cruxpitch

Selling in For Sale section only

Not here bro :yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell: