Recent content by daking

1. D

chainguide with bash plate

RE: bash guard i have a black spire bash guard suited for bmx 3 piece if interested
  2. D

Where do i go for a decent beginners ride in vic??

go check out h.e parker jsut behind netball courts in healthmont other wise there are some pretty kool tracks up in the in the dandenongs maybe even worth checking out croydonhills behind primary skool might still be running
  3. D

forks

wont be any lighter, each year norco bring out a new bike and that bike is always heavier that the previous years thats just wha they do dont no why?
  4. D

Dimond Creek DJ's?

i imagine that would be floaded as take a while for it to try out, im sure some of them are still hitable tho
  5. D

Help with 360's

the main thing is looking over your shoulder. and just trying to get you head back in the starting positon just turn your head as hard as you can and ur bike will follow then you hav just got to spot your landing and you should roll away smooth
  6. D

Building & Hitting DJ's for Dummies....

make sure you always have some water to mix your dirt with to make your jumps hard otherwise you will never be able to build up any decent hight, make upramp steep and kicky and downramp nice and wide clear runup so u can get some good speed and jsut gradually built your jumps up as you get better
  7. D

hardtail or dually?

No, i raced nationals there on a norco 4 hun(complete dirt) and i was fine i rode the course both on dually and hardtail found hardtail was much quicker on first part of course but could of gone dually on second half he'l b fine on it especailly on a sasquash more a freeriding bike great for...
  8. D

What shoes do you ride in

dunlop volleys great grip light and easy to handle around in, comfy and doesnt matter if get wrecked just go an buy another pai only 20$ come in three differnt colours whooo
  9. D

2001 Norco 250cc Frame

hi, ive got a 02 norco 4 hun great condition comes with cane creek head set, funn stem and axiom bars, no big scratches will sell: 350 great buy!
  10. D

24 front wheel

Got a 24" alex DX32 rim with spokes and axiom hub strong as, limited riding, great rim for freeriding and dirt jumping.
  11. D

Found what i wanted. please delete

i've got a 02' norco 4hun barely riden great conditon no major scrachers come with cane creek head set and axiom bars will sell for 400$
  12. D

Pedals

hi, got a pair of sanfu pedals good condition used for about half a year great grip, just make sure you dont hit your shins chew them up pretty bad
  13. D

Trouble with no footers

RE: problems with no footers Hi, First thing try to hit the jump a bit slower and when u are in the air wait till you reach your full hight then chucks ur feet off make sure u are leaning slighty back and focusing infront of you not at your feet.......if your still having trouble its just a...