forks

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey all,
i have a norco at the moment with 04 dj3's but are about to buy a new bike (norco 4hun) that has the 05 DJ1's and i wanted to know if there any lighter or any good because i think i'll just change to sherman flicks otherwise :D
any help would be appriciated

D

Deleted member FN2187

bowzaa said:
hey all,
i have a norco at the moment with 04 dj3's but are about to buy a new bike (norco 4hun) that has the 05 DJ1's and i wanted to know if there any lighter or any good because i think i'll just change to sherman flicks otherwise :D
any help would be appriciated
I dont think that they are any lighter at all as they are constructed the same. The DJ1's are more adjustable, have different internals and a 20mm through axle. Apart from that not much else except the swanky new colour, mmm baby poo brown

Pixsoul

Regulating n00bs
i got 05 dj II's.

Same as DJ I's except yours have external rebound, mine have internal.

Great fork, solid, perfect for urban/dj, work well trail as well.

I do not see why you would want to change them over, unless you have oodles of cash. :).

They won't be any lighter than what you have but, will be built even more solid than your previous pair. 20mm axle will be alot stiffer than ur QR on dj III's.

Give them a try then change, then you can at least make a good comparison of then products for future preference.

Cheers,

Ken

daking

Squid
wont be any lighter, each year norco bring out a new bike and that bike is always heavier that the previous years thats just wha they do dont no why?