Recent content by dangaz

1. D

Buller Downhill Vic Champs Photos B&W mint

nah bro i was wearing a big arse blue jacket with flat cap and hoodie underneath which was white. my profile pic is me on the day. you going 2 the easter weekend cup?
  2. D

VIC 09 Mt Buller Cup - Race for Charity

I cant wait ill be there taking photos for sure! look out for a post after the event!
  3. D

what were u wearing bro? its black and white so hard to pick the colour. is this you?
  4. D

Buller Downhill Vic Champs Photos

check em out in the vic photos i posted some there. Not a heaps of photos but yeah. hoping to keep up with the events and next time take a shit load more.
  5. D

Just a few pics there are more to come if wanted.
  6. D

good begginer tracks?

yeah i like the table top idea
  7. D

How to build a DH track

good tips Thanks for the tips im currently building a down hill on my 30 acre block! on top of a mountain and have heaps of mint obstacles to use! ill use your info wisely! cheers buddy
  8. D

good begginer tracks?

want to hit some confidence building tracks.... any ideas for good dirt jumps to build up the basic skills?
  9. D

Buller Downhill Vic Champs Photos

Gday guys im a new member and this is my first post/thread. Me and a mate were at the vic champs on the sunday and have a few fairly spectacular photos if anyone wants to have a looksy let me know! also other exciting news, im picking up my 2009 Norco one25 on friday arvo :):D