VIC 09 Mt Buller Cup - Race for Charity

Lube

Likes Dirt
I think it sounds like a splendid idea! Where else can you get a $70 lift ticket, race fees, have a laugh and still help a charity!

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
Has anyone else actualy riden in a suit?

I did some sweet street in a suit once,
and some mountain cycleing,
ITS HARD
but shit its fun :D

hope to see you all up there

My maths equation for this event
Suits = win
mountain cycle = Win
Suit + mountain cycle = uncomprehensible awesome that it is more impossible then dividing by zero

pieno

Likes Dirt
So for $70 you get a 3 day lift pass it says. So is that the Sat, Sun & Monday? Or Friday, Saturday Sunday?

Lube

Likes Dirt
I hope they run the Bourke St chain again as they did at the national round. That was just amazing to not have to push or drive up from your doorstep at accommodation. Booked my place today, anyone else staying at the Avalanche? $55 bucks per night. Riding Monday as well to get some final Buller runs in before the season closes :D

KANE_MCLATCHIE

Cannon Fodder
So can you use a timer on your runs and when you get to the bottom of your second run if your time is faster than your first run, then you slow down and then go through finish line???? just to get close times. thats how it seems you win???

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So can you use a timer on your runs and when you get to the bottom of your second run if your time is faster than your first run, then you slow down and then go through finish line???? just to get close times. thats how it seems you win???
Yeah if you were cool with cheating then yeah that's what you should do...

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No. You will be terminated by a panda bear armed with a laser gun..

JimT

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know a pub/bar that would be willing to stream the 1st round of the WC?

Would be cool if we could all meet up to watch it, have some beers and get inspired for the race on Sunday.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
I hope they run the Bourke St chain again as they did at the national round. That was just amazing to not have to push or drive up from your doorstep at accommodation. Booked my place today, anyone else staying at the Avalanche? $55 bucks per night. Riding Monday as well to get some final Buller runs in before the season closes :D
Pretty sure me and 5 mates are staying in an apartment at the avalanche.