Recent content by Daniel Hale

1. D

Indigo Epic Trail

Did it from beechy end this morning, there is fair bit of climbing for just 2 descents, to yak descends 6km, into beechworth 3 .2 ish. Was tough ish slog on the SS, fairly open, not technical, the descents are similar to trk 3)4 at Harcourt, shallow Berms. There are lots of climbing switchback...
  2. D

Coming to Adelaide (Victor Harbour this time) at the end of the month. Ideas...?

pity i dont have room for an mtb this trip as bringing someone else over, i could shred on the brompton though, has 20mm plush rear suspension,
  3. D

QLD SOLD Marzocchi Z1 coil 29 170mm 200mm steerer

any idea how short a coil you can get for these? for somebody with a small Pen..........................chant for very small jumps an
  4. D

Sold 29" Duroc 40 Boost front wheel

maybe with legs as short as yours you can peddle a 12" wheel; those of normal stature require something...err bigger - il b rocking 16" front #aerogains
  5. D

Sold 29" Duroc 40 Boost front wheel

ill take it, need post
  6. D

FOUND 120mm travel 27.5 air fork 15x100mm axle

reba 100mm this maybe ?
  7. D

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

obviously i pm him to tell him those bars will b fine
  8. D

Mechanical discs viable?

yep u have to buy it in bulk, 10m at a time, i got it for 90, kits are overpriced, only does 1 bike if i remember ps i have some if anyone wants to try compressionless
  9. D

Mechanical discs viable?

compressionless housing improves mech performance, worth finding..trp spyre or the cheap mech hydro calipers are better, and r self positioning
  10. D

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

j normally froth over unusual bikes, but this does nothing for ne, the bar attached to front brake mount from bars has me puzzled?
  11. D

Carbonda FM936

pity the newton's are no longer 39 at mtbdirect
  12. D

Bargain buys thread

nothing like messing with your opponents in a race clicking thru the gears when u r running single speed...of course they just think youre crazy
  13. D

Exposed by a Strava KOM - great long form story

i didnt realise safreek was a roadie
  14. D

Bargain buys thread

ive read nothing to suggest it works with shim 10 spd, 11