Recent content by Daniel Hale

1. D

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

from one of our own
  2. D

i love it
  3. D

describing yourself?
  4. D

New Phone: Currently on iPhone.....

prob best to stik with apple, it’s a pity the essential ph-1 didn’t stick around
  5. D

New Phone: Currently on iPhone.....

can’t go wrong w pixel, fast charging is great, stick android fast what is happening to phones you can only get 2 yrs out of? i don’t like samsung, run slow w their own bloat, every samsung i have pulled apart is made cheap apple are solid choice, decent inside build takes more punishment than...
  6. D

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

don’t think i’ve ever been burnt in an alpine area before, i reckon a lot of the burning happened up blackout on way to wishing well
  7. D

Rotorburn brotherhood courier service?

shite, that’s close to her..she is driving to wagga around the 18th Dec if i remember, my wife will b there around 23, back xmas or boxing day ill make sure she drives my daughter’s new-ish car, which i just bought for the plates give me a couple of days to check w my sister
  8. D

no even though put sunscreen on felt quite burnt, looked to exposed at summit
  9. D

Soooo - This Happened

nice work local guy bought one, not long after dropping 13K on new SC h/tower w 12spd xtr, now can’t sell the h/t for 9K, but loves the e-trance..he is 68 & i think regrets the SC purchas..means he’s at the head of proceedings now instead of blowing hard at the back
  10. D

Rotorburn brotherhood courier service?

which suburb is he in, my sister may b able help
  11. D

picking up a car in nsw so had a quik dig at falls, very xc trails, loved the packhorse climb -x2, wishing well & flowtown x2, also discharge some lovely people have swept packhorse beautifully, could have ridden it all day except for the heat, got burnt on the arms.. 1 snake on 2nd climb, could...
  12. D

2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

same problem everywhere, everyone wants 3M to build some trails, with no plan, no idea how to maintain when a bunch of bikes destroy it in winter/wet weather/after storms
  13. D

New here.

can get a smart watch to do this for you, my sigma has crash alert detection and will call 2 numbers you have pre prgroammed
  14. D

Hello X Fusion

only one i’ve seen selling xfusion locally is cyclingdeal, but bicyclesonline have some bikes w xfusion forks, so presumably fits into this category