Recent content by Daniel Hale

1. D

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

crap you’re right, 27/ 28/29 SS
  2. D

i see coomealla event is sept 22/23...WTF are they thinking, that’s the date of the Aus SS titles in tathra...surely that’s the date everyone pencils in above all else
  3. D

i might put it on a sunday, harcourt saturday is an option
  4. D

when is coomie? i can change dates accordingly
  5. D

crap that’s a long way, did you like the trails?- i’m thinking of hosting a 3hr/6hr there sept (keep this under your hat for now) jnr 3hr pairs will be a goer
  6. D

VIC EVS Wrister 2.0 Gloves ( Size Large)

oops missed these, the girls match my bike frame colour, if devils out i’ll buy/pickup
  7. D

XC Training

either this or get a cross bike & start hammering your local cyclocross circuit, all the tight corners mean you are doing intervals consistently, races are around 50min for good guys, you get to max hr within 15secs then try & maintain it till race ends (or you spew) , starts are brutal as...
  8. D

VIC Sold - Please Delete

curious is it black or grey in colour?
  9. D

Little Things You Love

bauke mollema at the giro sram, i’m sure many of us have thought this at some stage
  10. D

2020 Bike Models & Pricing..

recon air (gold) or coil (silver) my big tip is coil forks will make a big comeback, not just in 160mm but will trickle down to 100/120mm
  11. D

Shimano XT / SLX 12-Speed

i feel guilty runnin SS, shoudln’t i be propping up some drivetrain company who works real hard to show me i need something they know full well i don’t...maybe i should shout myself a tea saucer sized 20t cog, for the the track really turns upward i have a 21t for the tracklocross, but then i...
  12. D

Dream Bike for the wife - Juliana Rubion

i presume like most shop/dealer agreements they can’t post anyway why they shipping M ladies with 175 cranks, would have thought they could go shorter
  13. D

Ayups users please.

got the cleanskin, also the azur azur 2000lms from pushes, both are similar, i like using gopro mount on azur . use a 900lm on my head usually also i think ayup are tested & deliver full lumens, battery quality is what you’re paying for
  14. D

Bargain buys thread

you’ll get stronger if you ride fixed, besides you can rock a real cool beard & snub peeps drinking regular beer
  15. D

Yup boys

enjoyed the analysis