Recent content by Dazool

1. Dazool

NSW SOLD F&R Sram Code R brakeset

Item: SOLD........Sram Code R Brake set. Location: Albury N.S.W. Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Replaced with something else. Price and price conditions: $350 Inc. Postage Extra Info: Code R brake set removed from Norco Range VLT. Great condition, near new. Comes with new barb...
  2. Dazool

2018 World Cup discussion

Prediction....Connor, Jack and Dean in the top 10, no particular order. Tracey in the top 3.
  3. Dazool

Giant 142x12 Thru Axle

Found. Thank you.
  4. Dazool

VIC Norco Sight Killer B, Medium $1900 - SOLD

PM sent thanks.
  5. Dazool

Thieving Pricks!

In the last week our family has had two Bikes stolen. Last week was my sons 2009 Giant STP2. Size large, Maxis Minion and Highroller tyres, hydraulic brakes instead of the cable calipers and aftermarket white bars with Jetblack grips. Possibly still has Skittles stickers plastered over it...
  6. Dazool

wagga wagga for a few days - should I take my bike?

Yes mate, take your bike definitely. I have ridden Pomingalarna (Pomi') a couple of times and it is a great cross country area with a lot of trails packed into a small space, there are some nice flowy sections especially the last 2ks or so. Pomi' is on the outer west limits of town, behind...
  7. Dazool

NSW SOLD THE fullface, MET Kaos, ShimanoRoad shoes, Time Xpresso 8

I was keen on the shoes but you never got back to me. Ah well.
  8. Dazool

Thredbo - all you need to know

Dan, it can get bloody cold up there (especially on the lift) even in Summer. Take some warm gear with you in case the weather turns. The rental bikes are generally well maintained as you should expect when liability issues could arise. Ring them and ask about your pedals. It's a great...
  9. Dazool

Giant US 2015 Trail & XC

Reign Alloy 1. Look at me paint job, look at me components and look at me price at around five and a half. Cheers.
  10. Dazool

NSW Sold Please Delete

Payment sent thanks mate. Dale.
  11. Dazool

NSW SOLD.... Ironhorse Sunday TeamX

Sold. Many thanks Jesse.
  12. Dazool

Giddy up, keep the Horses together. Price drop ?............ Nnnnnnnnnnnot!
  13. Dazool

Item: 2009 Ironhorse Sunday TeamX Medium Location: Albury N.S.W. Item Condition: Very good for a used bike. Reason for selling: Shit scared of it now, looking to fund Enduro bike Price and price conditions: $1100 pick up. Extra Info: Bike is standard spec' from factory apart from X9 grip...
  14. Dazool

Falls Creek ride and stay.

After spending a day at Falls and hitting them with some suggestions I received this return response and thought some of you may be interested in showing some support towards this offer if you wanted to try out the available trails. You know how it works, more people, more options. G’day...
  15. Dazool

Falls Creek Ride and stay.

After spending a day at Falls and hitting them with some suggestions I received this return response and thought some of you may be interested in showing some support towards this offer if you wanted to try out the available trails. You know how it works, more people, more options. G’day...