Giant US 2015 Trail & XC

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
$4499, which was mentioned in the quotes in the post you quoted from.....

That's carbon main frame, alloy rear.
Thanks - was getting confused with the SX pricing listed below. $200 increase in RRP doesnt seen much for the added spec - particularly if they have got their carbon wheels right. Wonder what it will weigh in at now? these where light out of the box already from what I have read....

Time to wait for end of year sales next year - a 100mm dually with carbon wheels at 20% discount makes it very attractive at $3600 ish or less if you can negotiate better....

beno

Cycle Solutions
It's over exposed in that picture, it's not to bad actually n would totally rock with a set of crossmax's on it

Attachments

Last edited:

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That second pic makes it look real nice! The matte colour way looks good and word from inside the giant show is it looks even better in the flesh

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
The green Reign will polarise people I reckon. I saw it in the flesh, and maybe it was the light in combination with my dislike for matt finishes, but I reckon it looks shit. I'm sure others will like it though.

Last edited:

Dazool

Likes Bikes
Reign Alloy 1.

Look at me paint job, look at me components and look at me price at around five and a half.

Cheers.

akashra

Eats Squid
Some of the Liv frames have some damn fantastic liveries. Wish we got them in the blokes range.

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
Local Giant shop said 3299 for the Reign 2, seems a bit steep? I was hoping under 3g for the 2 and 3-4g for the Reign 1.

marc.r

Likes Dirt
Local Giant shop said 3299 for the Reign 2, seems a bit steep? I was hoping under 3g for the 2 and 3-4g for the Reign 1.

thats still fantastic value.. pikes, monarch debonair, full shimano drivetrain and brakes. the only thing you might want to upgrade before it wears out is the wheels! I look at the specs and I cant think of a reason to upgrade anything. deore and slx stuff these days is fantastic and the suspension is tops.

the colour is nice too. def at the top of my list if i manage to wrangle a new bike next season.