Recent content by dcrofty

1. dcrofty

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Nomad The Wild Mongrel Run away, its fucking horrible.
  2. dcrofty

NSW Trail Maintenance - Royal National Park

Volunteer trail days for the next few months Here are the dates for the volunteer MTB workdays in Royal NP for the next few months. Meet at 9:30 in the car park of the Royal Area Office which is at 159 Farnell Avenue (if you put that in google maps it will show up exactly). Wear work clothes...
  3. dcrofty

The last movie you've last watched last

Sicario. Very good but pretty fucking depressing
  4. dcrofty

Little Things You Hate

The person I encountered yesterday driving around with their hazard lights on. They were on my right as I approached a roundabout and i saw their left indicator, started to go but then managed to stop as they came out in front of me, turned right and drove off with both indicators flashing...
  5. dcrofty

Little Things You Love

Life. I am a lucky bloke.
  6. dcrofty

small investment ideas, conventional or other ideas

Mobile bike wash - like the ones for dogs.
  7. dcrofty

[PYR] I built a rack (warning pictures)

I like mine. Good in sand too
  8. dcrofty

Little Things You Hate

Mozzie bites on the sole of your foot
  9. dcrofty

Little Things You Hate

The little stickers on fruit just after you cut your nails
  10. dcrofty

Best SUV?

Ive inherited 2 RAV4s from my parents when they upgraded. Took the first to 370 000km and it was still going strong when we used it for a trade in. Current one is about 180 000km. Ill get another 5-10 years out of it I reckon if I service it regularly. Good on sand, I used to take the first...
  11. dcrofty

Bev! Good to hear from you. Ill give you a call next week- would be good to have a chat. Crofty
  12. dcrofty

Danny the NPA and the NPWS are 2 different organisations. Ring 9542 o669 early next week and I can give you info on where to find the legal trail map.
  13. dcrofty

What do you do for work ? Is it hit or shit.

National Parks Ranger. Like sex and pizza even when its bad its still pretty good.
  14. dcrofty

The Single Speed Thread

Ooh, I might have to get the band back together if that happens.