Little Things You Hate

dcrofty

Eats Squid
The person I encountered yesterday driving around with their hazard lights on. They were on my right as I approached a roundabout and i saw their left indicator, started to go but then managed to stop as they came out in front of me, turned right and drove off with both indicators flashing.

I should have known something wasnt kosher when I saw a BMW with an indicator on.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
LTIH: whining about what other people drive, well except for the fucking tool I saw tonight on the way back from the doctor, in the stanced Honda CRV. That cunt deserves all the hate he gets....

stirk

Burner
I like the big bum Megane hatch (especially in RSM 225 F1 form), but I couldn't sell it to the missus... Its her car really, I ride the bike to work. Hence we got the sedan.
[video=youtube_share;reTx5sqvVJ4]https://youtu.be/reTx5sqvVJ4[/video]

Haakon

Keeps on digging
They helped the British make the Concorde but oh what an atmosphere destroying guzzler that bird was!
But so pretty and just damn impressive. Up there with the SR-71 for awesomeness.

Met this pretty girl at Pensacola a few years back...

IMG_0978.jpg

Last edited:

bennyp1

Likes Dirt
My parents seemed to cope ok with two kids in the Ro80, thats a sedan no bigger than a current Corrola... Maybe we just had less extra crap?

What about things like a Kia Rondo or Cit Picasso? Plent of room without the SUV lard... The handle better too.
The biggest issue that our parents didn't face is the need for car seats up to seven. The only reason our forester became a kluger was because we couldn't get three seats in the back at once Safely.

\m/ Moshboy \m/

Likes Dirt
40kmh school zones, what a fuckin' crock of shit! If they were truly worried about safety outside schools, they'd erect a physical barrier, thus preventing a child being hit at any speed.....but you can't entrap motorists with ridiculous operating hours & revenue raise with ideas like that.

I may or may not be waiting for an infringement notice in the mail over the next couple of weeks :tsk: