Recent content by Derm

1. D

Shimano xt 12mm to standard quick release

Thanks for your time. I have a set of 27.5 - 135mm x 12mm rear xt wheels I use on my (Giant Anthem) that I would like to use in my standard quick release frame (Lynsky 27.5 mtb hardtail) that I use for touring. There has to be a sleeve that fits in the 12mm axle to take a standard quick release??
  2. D

How to convert Giant Anthem 2014 to XT 12 mm through axle wheels.

Thanks ACADS thank you. Can your remember the cost?? All up for the axle & the Giant kit.
  3. D

Wheel truing/building equipment

I have the Wheel pro book and am going to build the stand. the good thing about the book is that its always there for reference.
  4. D

Convert Shimano XT 12mm axle to 5mm QR

I have just bought a set of shimano xt wheels with 12 mm through axles. I am happy with my Giant 5mm QR frame, can I change the xt 12mm hubs to suit the Giant 2014 Anthem Frame. ??
  5. D

How to convert Giant Anthem 2014 to XT 12 mm through axle wheels.

I have a 2014 Giant Anthem with a screw in type rear axle. I screw in the wheel retention device (it's like a qr, but screws in) The frame has a fitting on the right side to take the thread of the (qr) that's removable via an allen bolt. There's another on the left side to take the thin rod of...