Recent content by dg25

1. D

VIC Ballarat Spring XC Series

Looking for somewhere to ride this weekend but worried about the trashing the trails? Then come race in Ballarat! The trails for this weekends race are being logged in the coming weeks so we don't care if they get flogged out! Racing will be going for 90 minutes on a 5km loop that takes in...
  2. D

[VIC] Wombat Classic Sat 5 Mar 2016

Is there a cap on entries for this event?
  3. D

VIC The Brackenbury MTB Challenge 2015 November 22nd, Creswick Victoria

Yep I'll be there on the epic, only doing the 25km though
  4. D

VIC The Brackenbury MTB Challenge 2015 November 22nd, Creswick Victoria

CX the way to go! Some idiot did it on a CX last year, don't know why, but he lived!
  5. D

2015 XCM Marathon Champs - Derby Tasmania

The trails in Derby are awesome, I'll definitely be there!
  6. D

MTB pros

Yes, its everywhere. Ryder Hesjedal (now a roadie) admitted to it last year. Every now and again you see some positive test pop up, usually a South African
  7. D

VIC Wombat 100 : Woodend VIC (12 April 2015) - Entries Now Open

Maybe you guys could make your events cheaper than all the others. If that was the case I'd enter your race with out any second thoughts.
  8. D

VIC Wombat 100 : Woodend VIC (12 April 2015) - Entries Now Open

and then $140 when you actually might know if you can do the race
  9. D

Dear god, I'm going to cop it for this...

I never thought I'd see the day, soon you will be on strava too
  10. D

VIC The Brackenbury Mountain Bike Challenge November 2nd 2014

CX bike it is then! I got third on it at the dirt crits and it should be heaps quicker going up the hill than my piece of shit mtb
  11. D

Not sure Russell thinking about taking the CX bike, how CX-able are the new sections?
  12. D

Is entry the same price on the day?
  13. D

VIC BSCC Club Race: Canadian XCO Series

Kids are welcome to come and do a lap but there wont be a shorter loop for them
  14. D

VIC BSCC Club Race: Canadian XCO Series

Round 2 this Sunday The Canadian XCO Series is on again this Sunday with the Pax Hill South Loop. Same format as last week 9am start with 90 minutes on the clock around a classic Canadian course. More details on the Website: http://www.cyclingballarat.com.au/index.php/news/508-news-20141007-1
  15. D

Lakes Entrance 100k Epic Marathon

You just have to look at the sponsorship changes, in the last couple of years teams have pulled out of the DH and XC to form enduro teams, such as Yeti and Orbea, taking top riders with them. Now everyone wants to ride the new enduro bike that Jared Graves and co. are on and they do it in enduro...