Recent content by Dicko888

1. D

Bundaberg DH Tracks

No DH trails then? I'm an impoverished uni student these days so I'm lucky to have my Glory.
  2. D

Bundaberg DH Tracks

I'll be in Bundy in the last week of may and was wondering if there are any DH tracks around that are worth checking out. Cheers.
  3. D

Giant revolt

Well when he bought the bike, it was shipped with the wrong derailer so they were ordering in the proper one. I'll have to check to see if it ever turned up.
  4. D

Giant revolt

Thanks guys. I really couldn't see how it could have possibly been a write off. I didn't even think about the hanger. I'll have to check out the state of the shops in town since the fella I used to use is long gone. Thanks for the feedback.
  5. D

Giant revolt

That's my plan. I might try another bike shop and see if they can get it shifting a bit better. I took if for a very quick ride yesterday and it seemed to be fine. I just have to remember its a bit dodgy on gear changes.
  6. D

Giant revolt

Well thats a bugger. I wouldn't have thought it would have been that much of an issue. I suppose thats what happens when your bike's made from alfoil. When I release the rear wheel is doesn't spring out all that far.
  7. D

Giant revolt

Ok guys, not sure if I'm in the right area or not but I'm sure the admins will be sure to notify me if I'm not. I have a giant revolt at home that belongs to my old man and some how, the RHS chain stay has been bent. Can you have a look at the pictures and tell me what you think? The LBS had a...
  8. D

UCI Mountain Bike World Cup 2013: Leogang, Austria

I was using the red bull tv app on my iPad and it was showing last weeks race so I tried to go though the longs above but it's dropping out and just really bad quality.
  9. D

Ken Who?

That would have been robbie Gordon. There's a video of him doing the practices and he gets about half way around and lands on the roof.
  10. D

big mountain riding in AUS

There are formations that are identical to Utah in the territory. I personally think if it weren't for the fact that its so hard to get in and out of theses places, and to permission to be there, Aus would have dome top notch destinations.
  11. D

Sam Hill signed with CRC Nukeproof for 2013

I like the livery on the bike. But I'd say they have done that for one reason. They would have known these pics would go viral in the MTB world. The way I see it, its like in motorsports how they run a pretty bland livery for testing etc then release the proper livery just before the start of...
  12. D

Contour or Go Pro?

It happened to a mates Gopro black the other day to.
  13. D

An Open Letter To Chain Reaction Cycles

local distributors would appear to be the problem. Maybe the manufactures wont allow it but the LBS should be buying direct from the manufacturer.
  14. D

Frame Protective Tape

I just ordered a frameskin too. I think it was a reasonable price especially since its custom cut to fit my frame. It should be here today or tomorrow.
  15. D

F..king summer nats

Some of the arguments could be used against our sport. I know people say we destroy the environment with the tracks in the bush causing erosion and spreading weeds and (this one is funny,) depositing native seeds in places they wouldn't normally be blown by winds. Then there's the argument, why...