Recent content by Dinsy2

1. D

AFI gig....

Yea im knocking the mulisha, theyre fake. all your buddies can come over and knock on my door if they really want too, we dont have a door knocker, but we have a decent bell...i guess.
  2. D

Watson Le tour gap pic

yea, I have to stop laughing though before I can even begin to post.
  3. D

Watson Le tour gap pic

good god. this is fucking retarded.
  4. D

The Star Wars Kid...

and now hes suing those kids because all the attention fucked his head in
  5. D

intense or orange

whats wrong with pink?
  6. D

Watson Le tour gap pic

i was supposed to quote the guy with the post before mine, compadre
  7. D

Watson Le tour gap pic

Do you people still not believed it happened? watson was interviewed and said he did it. jesus christ .
  8. D

Watson Le tour gap pic

Neither was I
  9. D

the ultimate bikes?

Letoys are gross, as are m1's
  10. D

Watson Le tour gap pic

what one of the 5 riders are you looking at, sparky
  11. D

AFI gig....

i'll have to listen to it some more, agh, more money done the drain
  12. D

Watson Le tour gap pic

thats a 30kb image, when you reduce file sizes you lose alot of quality. If its fake, they did a damn good job of 'writing' watson on the road(notice the shadow, where the wheels are etc) , and a shitty job of pasting him into the photo... (on a pretty basic blue background)
  13. D

AFI gig....

ah, STS hasnt struck me as that great, I like black sails and art of drowning alot more :? I do have to get a copy of STS and listen to it a few times though
  14. D

AFI gig....

hah thats cool. Hopefully i'll get to see them in the states at the end of the year or early next year. hopefully.
  15. D

AFI gig....

I wasnt the one to took it off track... blame that retard duncan. im envious that you guys are gettin an AFI concert, they arnt coming here, but no one really knows about them here.