Recent content by downunderdallas

1. downunderdallas

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

Have ordered one of these
  2. downunderdallas

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

I'm guessing they don't stock spares on aisle 3 at Bunnings?
  3. downunderdallas

The future of Slopestyle (Mens not going ahead tomorrow, Crankworx)

I think it's a case of riders thinking the whole thing is worth more than it is. I reckon I'm a more than averagely interested and I'm only vaugely interested in slopestyle. If it was on near me would i pay to go watch absolutely. would I schedule time to watch livestream of crankworks for free...
  4. downunderdallas

Fazua Ride 60 riders - Spare battery

Levo batteries at Roll cycles
  5. downunderdallas

There is some battery hire in Derby isn't there? Levo maybe? Just check evolution do Bosch, Shimano and Norco but not Specialized
  6. downunderdallas

This is pretty niche however if you are a Fazua Ride 60 Rider (Transition Relay/Focus Jam2 SL) Rider travelling to Victoria I have purchased a battery and at this stage it is living with my sister in Melbourne. It will facilitate my travel east so long as I go through Melbourne. I intend on...
  7. downunderdallas

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

New Bosch motor looks good and the bike does look nice, it's always shocking to say $11.5K for a bike is a great deal, but I confess to paying significantly more for the current steed.
  8. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

You can't have everything
  9. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

it's going to revolutionise low speed areas where tire noise is not an issue. You can sit at a streetside cafe with no fumes and little noise
  10. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

Electric version next year maybe... either way this is a great ad...
  11. downunderdallas

https://flowmountainbike.com/post-all/merida-eone-sixty-eone-forty-2024/?fbclid=IwAR17bWou-mIYbHzNgaVGLw8-m4vmHIY_ZwP5S0lfp7beaauDZb26Qm04TKQ Not the awesome value they once were but not many long travel options around. 170mm+
  12. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

love the look of the Renault 5 but why so miserable with the power. Even the most powerful option is slower than my wife's 6 year old nissan leaf! what a shame, hopefully there is a version with more ooopmh in the future.
  13. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

Get Taylor Swift involved seems to be all anyone cares about at the moment Sorry for the unhelpful suggestion everyone seems to have covered the helpful ones.
  14. downunderdallas

The most expensive one is 19.5kg 600wh is pretty much a full sized battery heaps of full fats are 630. EXO + is the same for almost every Full fat hardly any are downhill casing. It's a light battery and a light frame.
  15. downunderdallas

Electric Vehicles etc

Aftermarket as far as I know still no Tesla towbar in OZ