Recent content by duck_man

1. duck_man

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

I didn't know anyone else imported them into the country, this is good news.
  2. duck_man

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

By chance is anyone selling a Rune? Canada cant provide Stu anything in a XL.
  3. duck_man

QLD Sold

Thinking about splitting? I will take the forks!
  4. duck_man

AM [Update] 2014 Gaint Trance 650b

Hurry up and come out for a ride.
  5. duck_man

Hafjell World Cup

I remember them talking about it just before the end of the stream, but I cant remember much else. I had a look at the UCI website but no updates yet.
  6. duck_man

Hafjell World Cup

Not many points between Stevie and Gee, 17 ish? Next week is going to be awesome.
  7. duck_man

Hafjell World Cup

This rain has gotten hetic!
  8. duck_man

Hafjell World Cup

working fine for me :noidea:
  9. duck_man

Hafjell World Cup

I bet the good people at GT would like that taken down of IG. Poor bloke
  10. duck_man

Hafjell World Cup

Coffee, check, cake, check. I really hope Mick takes this one, after how close he came in SA he is due for the win.
  11. duck_man

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

Self plug. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idtVv4leGno
  12. duck_man

Little Things You Hate

Teams scoring on the 7th tackle.
  13. duck_man

Orange 222 / Santa cruz super 8

Hey guys, Bit of a long shot, but I am on the hunt for a orange 222 or a Santa Cruz super 8 frame. Both of the frames are bikes I wish I owned back in the day. Location Brisbane, but will look nation wide. Item condition description Not cracked would be nice. Price and price conditions...
  14. duck_man

Most Influential Song Lyrics

Have you ever felt so desperate? have you ever felt so dense inside? Everything turns grey and desolate, everything feels weathered and fragile Everyone you thought you loved, took you for a ride in a city called 'fucked' And smashed through your dreams, head first down a one way street, singing...