UCI Mountain Bike World Cup 2013: Leogang, Austria

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
T- Minus 11 minutes.

Here's hoping the feed is better than the last rounds feed..

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Yeah, my feed has been working well eventually, but always starts out a bit dodgy...

Mick and Troy both looking good for a great result, and Connor Fearon qualified in 13th! Hope he can hold it together and maybe crack the top 10!

Skydome

Hahaha is anyone else getting the feed from last week?
Yep.. Not sure if fill in or Redbull have fucked up again.

EDIT: Here we ago again.. I've lost the feed...........

PATIENCE!!

Finally got the correct feed.... But it is AWEFUL.. Doing the exact same thing as it was last round..... SIGH...

Last edited:

Skydome

WTF?

It's doing the exact same damn thing as last round..

The feed connects but is stopping and starting, than it goes fine for a while than fucks up again and than I lose the connection and can't connect to the feed..

I'm getting real fucking tired of this shit..

It FINALLY CONNECTED.. But fuck me dead, this feed is absolute shit.. If it doesn't improve I'm going to bed..

Last edited:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
WTF?

It's doing the exact same damn thing as last round..

The feed connects but is stopping and starting, than it goes fine for a while than fucks up again and than I lose the connection and can't connect to the feed..

I'm getting real fucking tired of this shit..

It FINALLY CONNECTED.. But fuck me dead, this feed is absolute shit.. If it doesn't improve I'm going to bed..

Mine is perfect :/ Have you tried some other browsers? Its bumming me out that your feed keeps sucking!

Dicko888

Likes Dirt
I was using the red bull tv app on my iPad and it was showing last weeks race so I tried to go though the longs above but it's dropping out and just really bad quality.

rb baby

Likes Dirt
Wow what a race !

Congrats Stevie, Gee looked gutted haha

Great rides by Fearon, Brosnan and Hannah...