Recent content by dukemasterpro

1. dukemasterpro

Claiming GST back on purchase of a Bike when leaving Oz

Bit of a grave dig via Google finding this one but wondering since 2010 how many people have claimed the TRS refund on a bike or parts of a bike $300 and then not paid anything when they correctly declare you are re-entering with the items you claimed for? I've read on other forums that your...
  2. dukemasterpro

NSW SOLD Arch ERx Stans DT350 hubs 650b 15mm front 142x12 rear Maxis treadlite semislick

Sorry sold yesterday - will update thread title shortly
  3. dukemasterpro

NSW SOLD Arch ERx Stans DT350 hubs 650b 15mm front 142x12 rear Maxis treadlite semislick

Item: DT-350 32 hole hubs. 15mm front, 12x142 rear. 6 bolt disc with Stans Arch EX 650b rims Yellow tape installed and set up as tubeless. Maxxis Tread Lite 27.5x2.10 (650B) EXO Tubeless Ready Folding Tyre Location: pickup city during work hours or Petersham after-hours Item Condition...
  4. dukemasterpro

Carbon rims

Interesting but not heard of these guys before?? $2999 for a set though....still enve pricing. If they are listening I'm volunteering my services as a test rider, promise to hand then back in one piece! Would be nice if they were in Sydney then at least warranty inspection would be easier...
  5. dukemasterpro

Carbon rims

What sort of tyres do you consider to be best for 35-40mm rims? Are they on the market yet...I thought I'd nailed it with SG Scwalbe Hans Dampf on the rear and s Magic Mary on the front. Both tyres visually have a larger sidewall profile than the Maxxis. side fx had a 2.5 DHR in Dh casing and...
  6. dukemasterpro

Carbon rims

All the damaged rims have been 40mm outside 35mm inside, even a dh spec 40mm on the rear didn't survive a couple of rides. So far the 35mm on the rear has been good.
  7. dukemasterpro

Carbon rims

Ride the Gong and specifically Holy Trail at your peril....
  8. dukemasterpro

Carbon rims

I’ll start this by saying I’m a believer in carbon rims for the ride quality and the way they make your bike handle and of course look. If you have only had alloy then they have to be ridden and pushed to believe it, go back to back with the same tyres on narrow allow rims and you don’t want...
  9. dukemasterpro

SOLD XTR TRAIL BRAKES m985 front and rear

Sorry these are sold
  10. dukemasterpro

NSW SOLD Giant Lust ( Women specific ) 27.5 2 Small - Excellent condition

Ta can you do that from within tapatalk??
  11. dukemasterpro

Sold

Sold sold sold
  12. dukemasterpro

SOLD Answer AM Protaper Carbon 720mm bar

Sold pending payment
  13. dukemasterpro

SOLD Answer AM Protaper Carbon 720mm bar

Bump to $60 firm
  14. dukemasterpro

SOLD XTR TRAIL BRAKES m985 front and rear

Item: XTR M985 Trail brakes front and rear - hose, caliper, lever and Location: Petersham Sydney Condition: Great running fine, quick bleed wouldn't hurt. Look great apart from small scratch right lever, small scratch left cylinder. Pads are 65% and 35% life. Reason for selling: swapped...