1. E

VSS Round 2 Yackandandah, will now send out pictures

165 Hey mate, 165 if you have any eerik@live.com.au Thanks
  2. E

Yackandandah Pics

Hey Mate, 165 if you have any.... Eerik@live.com.au Thanks
  3. E

Most Popular Bike at World Champs

And the fact he was wearing full Knee/shins!
  4. E

Best/Steepest Road climbs near Melbourne?

Jump on the 'tour de suburbs' tuesday and thursday nights and you'll find some great hills and people to chase up them.
  5. E

Cheap Downhill bike!!! SOLD!

no split sorry, you can buy it and sell the frame off. ive got a DHX 3 for sale if your interested?
  6. E

Spec list - hayes 9 with 8' rotors S-type front rim ringle hub New MTX with jumping flea rear hub Race face diabolus cranks and BB DHX 5 with 350 or 450 lb coil Marzocchi 888 RC2 fork with external reb and comp Funn handlebar Truative stem WTB seat Maxxis minnion tyres Sram X7...
  7. E

Bump.............
  8. E

Bump................
  9. E

I broked my Collar bone

i Shattered mine at Black hill @ the king of ballarat, its been 2 months and doc says i still have another 2 minimum off the bike.... 9 screws and a plate check out the Xray. Think ill keep mine in.
  10. E

Item: Kona Stab Deluxe 2006 with up grades Location: Kensington - Melbourne ph: 0413 495 833 Item Condition: Excellent condition - does have the common scratches downhill bikes get from shuttle trailers. Awesome ride. Forks Serviced just recently (New Seals), brand new rear MTX rim with...
  11. E

you yangs pics!

122 Thanks Mate
  12. E

Ararat dh race pics

Hey mate could you please send me any photos of 122. My email address is eerik_s@sweeneyestateagents.com.au Thanks dude...
  13. E

Long Gully Pictures

Hey mate, 125 in the green shirt to eerik_s@sweeneyestateagents.com.au thanks
  14. E

barjarg photos, check if your numbers there

#122 thanks mate. eerik_s@sweeneyestateagents.com.au
  15. E

Barjarg Race snaps

#122 in all black. eerik_s@sweeneyestateagents.com.au Thanks Mate