Recent content by enduroexplorer.com

1. E

NSW NPWS Sustainable Mountainbiking Strategy

Subtle point taken. I will actually be home on that weekend (as long as my sister doesn't give birth). See you there. Thanks, Linda www.EnduroExplorer.com
  2. E

NSW NPWS Sustainable Mountainbiking Strategy

The strategy document is amazingly positive. Still have to say that I am disappointed with the direction in the Royal National Park. At our local forum it was pointed out that we need to improve linking of trails to create a decent length loop and that is not highlighted in the document. The...
  3. E

Husky 100K Entry for Sale - $70

Contact me via PM to purchase.
  4. E

The Husky 100ker

100km Entry For Sale I have a 100km Entry for sale. Please contact me via PM if you would like to purchase for $100 (ono). Thanks, Linda
  5. E

The Husky 100ker

GPS Course Does anyone have the GPS course for last years 100km event?
  6. E

Capital Punishment 2011

Race Report I have just put my race report up here. What a great event, thanks to AROC and well done everyone who got out there and made it such a fun day. Linda
  7. E

Capital Punishment 2011

Camping Are there camping options at either the start or finish?
  8. E

Capital Punishment 2011

I know quite a few people got burnt last year with the Angry Dr etc but AROC run a great event (both running and riding) and I understand that they have costs to cover. I didn't enter last years Capital Punishment and can't wait for this one. Love riding in Canberra hope it fills up...
  9. E

SCUM 30/60/90 December 12: Nowra

Track Conditions How are the tracks at Callala Beach holding up after all the rain?
  10. E

Avid Juicy Pad Replacement Help!!!

Elixer Brake Pad I have uploaded a video to my blog showing how to change the Elixer pads. It is pretty simple, like the previous posts have said you need to open the bleed valve. Make sure you only just crack it open and take your time pushing the pistons back in. If you open the valve too...
  11. E

Hire bike options in Whistler? Norco Team DH, Demo 8, Rocky Mountain, any others?

XC Hire I was in Canada in August and hired a XC bike from Summit at Whistler. It was a fantanstic bike (Altitude). It has definitely put Rocky Mountain on my wish list for the future. Better yet though the staff were really helpful, they put on pedals to go with my shoes, let me borrow a...
  12. E

SCUM 30/60/90 December 12: Nowra

Love the trails I was down at the Superbowl, Butterfly and Coondoo trails on the weekend. Can't wait for the race. The tracks are in pretty good shape, but the two that will be used for the race have a heap of leaf litter on them. They don't look like they have been getting much traffic...
  13. E

Bondi State forest trails

Forestry Website There is apparently a netwrok of trails in the Bondi State Forest acording to the Dept of Primary Industries website. "A network of trails has been developed in Bondi State Forest near Bombala, while closer to Sydney the State forests of the Southern Highlands are popular...
  14. E

DirtFest 2010

Thanks, I am really enjoying putting them together. Going out on Saturday to shoot some trail running footage for a longer (maybe 30min video) that is in the works. Linda www.EnduroExplorer.com
  15. E

DirtFest 2010

Just finished a video of this event. It didn't get much coverage which I thought was a bit strange. It was held at Cattai (near Wisemen's Ferry) in Sydney's west. The event ran over 2 days and involved an off-road triathlon, trail run and mountain bike race. You could do all the events or...