Recent content by EsPeGe

1. EsPeGe

The future of Slopestyle (Mens not going ahead tomorrow, Crankworx)

All good points. I'm not convinced it was totally a toddler move though. I think if your concerns are being ignored then sometimes you've got to do something extreme. I find it ironic that I'm typing that as I generally hate unions and strikes as I've been fucked by them my whole working life...
  2. EsPeGe

I don't know about that.Yes Crankworx has other events but the "premiere" event, the one always held last is the Slopestyle. I watch a lot of different biking but there are a loooot of people out there that will only watch the slopestyle. In my opinion they pretty much need each other. I may be...
  3. EsPeGe

Yes I can understand that regarding the timing of it all. From what I've seen this has been bubbling away for a while though. To be honest it's just a shit situation all round. Crankworx in my opinion do a f%&king great job of putting on great events. And the riders, not just slopestyle but...
  4. EsPeGe

Forbidden Dreadnought Build Video

Thanks mate.
  5. EsPeGe

Yep loads of that. If you look closely in the build part you may notice there are no pads in the rear caliper!!!! There was much swearing when I realised that. Thank you sir.
  6. EsPeGe

Thanks mate, It was a metric f&*k tonne of work filming and building it in a day but I'm pretty happy with the result.
  7. EsPeGe

Shit you must be short, cos I'm a freaking dwarf. The bike actually did feel big first few rides but after that it feels awesome. The forks are bloody brilliant. Push have nailed it, especially given the issues they had getting them to market.
  8. EsPeGe

Dozer, sorry man I just can't get on board with that take. There is fuck all money in this as has been pointed out. How is an up and coming rider with maybe only a frame sponsor (if that) going to get to these events? At least with a $2000 (Euro) appearance fee for all riders including...
  9. EsPeGe

Yep, it looks good all dusty!!!
  10. EsPeGe

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

Thanks man. Lots of work went into it all but I love it so it’s good to hear that.
  11. EsPeGe

I've been a Push fanboy for a long time now!!!!
  12. EsPeGe

Thanks for all the bike love team.
  13. EsPeGe

I'll get a bit more time on them and post up some thoughts for sure. But so far I can say that I'm really impressed. Push say that they take a few rides to really feel right and I can agree. The first ride was really good and I was already happy but the more time I got on them they feel better...
  14. EsPeGe

Stromlo was the first ride but I'll be hitting Thredbo to do the downhill next week so I'm excited to see how it goes. Yep agreed, I go through them like a dose. They are very soft but I like the feel and I have stupid small girlie hands so the thin deathgrips feel right.
  15. EsPeGe

Cheers Rusty. When I decided on the frame I knew I'd be putting these brakes on. I then painted the forbidden logos gold to match. I'm a nerd and couldn't help it.