Recent content by evltoy

1. E

2011 an Otway Odyssey

One other factor that is annoying about changing the course every year is the fact that you can’t compare yourself to the year before.
  2. E

2011 an Otway Odyssey

hehehe. I still feel the pain of those cramps I had from the 2009 event. Walking up some of those crazy hills not able to bend my feet to grip while pushing the bike through ruts and cramps coming on everytime I move a leg. Now that is a hard event and one to talk about
  3. E

2011 an Otway Odyssey

that was GOLD! Both my parter and her girl friend enjoyed that moment. hahaha & someone proposed aswell
  4. E

2011 an Otway Odyssey

that is really something to hear. Good on you for digging deep and completing it. We cant say much for the 50km event. oh.. yes we can... we did a few hills.
  5. E

2011 an Otway Odyssey

Yes.. the 50km used to be half the 100km. And it was somehting to talk about. It was hard, but rewarding and to be proud of completing of all riders. The whole OO was about Bragging rights weather you did the 50km or 100km.. but now its only for the 100ers
  6. E

2011 an Otway Odyssey

If the 100km hurts everyone.. why dont they make it easier like they do for the 50km each year? My point being - stop making it easier and just get fitter and appreciate the 50km for what it is.
  7. E

2011 an Otway Odyssey

I would so love to but I dont even think I could do the 100km Woodend let alone this event. I'm not a harda$$ yet. They should have 100km/2 race where people can start with the 100k riders, but only do 50km to Forrest.
  8. E

2011 an Otway Odyssey

50km getting worse every year! I so don’t understand. 2009 50km was a good challenge going from Applo Bay to Forrest. This was my first ever mtb event and I finished it and had no training. Then the promoters caved in to softc*$ks complaining it’s too hard! 2010 50km had a challenge to it...
  9. E

VIC Lysterfield Park

Love it! Love your work Ra!
  10. E

LYSTERFIELD, is the track ok after chase the sun rd3?

Hi Softek I live out the back of Chuchill which backs onto Lysterfield Park. I haven’t ridden Lysterfield for over 6 weeks now unless it was for CTS or Wednesday night crits (when they are on). Every year from July to October the trails go to $hits and is best avoided. You may have 1 or...
  11. E

When is it too wet?

Martin - LDTR has only been around for 8 months and half of what you said is being done or going to take place soon ie.. flyers and so on. This all takes time to sort out and cost money. This is why LTDR needs as many paid members to back them and come to wokring bee's serowe - what I said...
  12. E

When is it too wet?

In regards to the dates LTDR has selected for trailbuilding. You can not keep everyone happy. We dont mind if we clash with interstate events as we are more concerned about events close to lysterfield as most people that turn up are from the area and tend to do events around the area. We had...
  13. E

Chase The Sun - Round 3, August 15 2010

LDTR - stands for Lysterfield District Trail Riders Just a heads up To those who live in a rabbit hole and only come out to the XC / Enduro area and then say they have never heard of the Lysterfield District Trail Riders (LDTR). You can find them here http://lysterfieldmtb.com Cheers
  14. E

To be quiet serious. The only people that can answer questions about trail conditions, paying/donate for maintenance etc & calling off an event is Full Gas Promotions. You have to ask them directly to get the facts on what goes on with CTS & Lysterfield trails… not here. And stu is...
  15. E

I wouldn’t go there. This creek your trying to paddle up with your hands is flowing down very fast and has been so a very long time.