Recent content by fastrider gus

1. fastrider gus

Down-Single-Gravel-Country build.. yea you heard me..

I shall try to capture some on the next journey! Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  2. fastrider gus

Yea they feel great! I've got big cushy grips to help with old wrist injuries so I can't really feel the full damping benefits of the Ti bar, but they look bloody trick.. also, first propper ride I had a little OTB spill and the bike drove straight into a big rock, right on the bars. barely a...
  3. fastrider gus

It's pretty crazy how all the little things add up when you're building a custom bike! Just as a guide, the frame was about 4.8k landed, wheels were close to the same. I have not kept receipts as this thing took me months to piece together! I have also not stopped spending money on it just yet...
  4. fastrider gus

Nice mate, yea they feel great! Well made, the bearings feel smooth as butter Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  5. fastrider gus

I ordered some of these fancy aftermarket lever blades for the Starling and Zerode when I made the change to formulas, postman pat finally came through with the goods! RGbikecomponents on insta. Eta November for more excessive upgrades Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  6. fastrider gus

WA Hope Tech3 V4 brakeset

Sold Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  7. fastrider gus

V10 project

You don't wanna bring anything other than the bare essentials up here, unfortunately a V10 would just get in the way.. I will be doing a trip up this way in the van at some stage though. I'd love to spend a few days picking out lines down one of the crazy spots like this! Sent from my SM-G998B...
  8. fastrider gus

V10 project

Plenty of time for online shopping, not a lot of time for tinkering! Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  9. fastrider gus

V10 project

No progress on this one unfortunately. I got a new gig working fifo mining so all the project bikes are tucked away in storage for a while. I'd love to get this one all finished and have it setup in a travel bag for Maydena and Whistler adventures. I might get time over the chrissy holidays to...
  10. fastrider gus

Zerode Katipo

Fell in love with the Cura 4 brakes on the Starling, couldn't resist grabbing a set for the big hitter.. Got some 90 degree fittings on the way to neaten up the hoses F+R. The hope floaters are not very friendly with the callipers on this one unfortunately, gonna have to either get the flap...
  11. fastrider gus

WA Hope Tech3 V4 brakeset

Item: Black Tech 3 V4 brakes F+R braided hoses Location: Perth Item Condition: Overall in good nik, the bleed is fine but could do with a piston service. One lever blade pin is missing the little locking grommet, pin has never fallen out. Reason for selling: Changed to Formula on both bikes...
  12. fastrider gus

I had a really good lap at Mt Gunjin today, absolutely love the clip-ins! I managed to get in and out of them with minimal issues. I did have one spill but that was not pedal related, and didnt end up all tangled in the bike somehow! The Starling is bloody fantastic, it feels right at home on...
  13. fastrider gus

Jeeze thanks for the positive reinforcement ya vultures [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  14. fastrider gus

Im doin it.. who wants em when I crack the sad's after falling over once.. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  15. fastrider gus

Few more updates to the BBE.. I've been doing 4 week swings at work so plenty of time for online shopping, absolutely bugger all time for tinkering and riding! Good day on the tools today, ill be out on the trails for the next week.. -Litespeed Ti post -NOS leather SLR with some saddle grease...