Newly Released Suspension & Components General

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is that the total for all the 2-3 kids?
Yeah, I have about 6-8 of the most pricey schools in Adelaide within 7-8km of my place, Scotch, Mercedes, Westminster, St John's, Concordia etc... A few of them are $25k+ a year without uniforms and excursions. Crazy.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Yeah, I have about 6-8 of the most pricey schools in Adelaide within 7-8km of my place, Scotch, Mercedes, Westminster, St John's, Concordia etc... A few of them are $25k a year without uniforms and excursions. Crazy.
Yeah, crazy.

When the missus told me 70k for the year PER kid (EDIT: 80k per kid for 2024 o_O) and doesn't include excursions and uniforms I was speechless, and that's no mean feat

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Chrissy isn't the nail in the coffin, the private schools are. I know quite a people who are in $40k-$60k a year with 2-3 kids.
My next door neighbours have 5 daughters under 6 or 7 and apparently all will be going to St John's Primary and Secondary.

My boys were $1000 a year and a new laptop when they busted one.
Public for our kids. Simply can’t justify the expense of private. Westminster no longer put their fees on the website. You have to have a meeting to discuss. :oops:

ozzybmx

Public for our kids. Simply can’t justify the expense of private. Westminster no longer put their fees on the website. You have to have a meeting to discuss. :oops:
A mate of mine had 2 there recently until the split, it was $29k with a 10% discount for #2, no uniforms, no nothing. The Winter uniform is more than I paid for a full year education at a public school.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
My next door neighbours have 5 daughters under 6 or 7 and apparently all will be going to St John's Primary and Secondary.

I went there. Twice. For practice.

1000007439.jpg

1000007440.jpg

Best mate sent both of his daughters there. One is in finance/ insurance, the other is a theatre nurse.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Did you read mine were $1000 a year ? Big country town, no hooting of the harbor ferries as you are doing your lessons here.

How much you out per kid, per year @Oddjob ?
I was more referring to the cost of Adelaide private schools. In the broad scheme of things, Australian schools have nothing on the English and the Swiss. I have an ex who used to do admissions for a fancy Swiss school and those fees were truly scandalous.

My kids are at a great public primary down the road. My eldest is dux for Year 2 so I've got fingers crossed for selective school. If they attend my alma mater, year 7 starts at $36k, the second brother gets a 10% discount. They've just announced they are phasing in co-ed so it won't be such a sausage fest as well.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

cammas

Seamstress
My kids all went public, we may have 5 of them and enquired about private schools, depending on the school after the third or fourth child the others go free. When they’ve bleed that much out of people, some give back, the ones that did we couldn’t afford at the time.

It's done, they are 17 & 18 and decent kids, my job is complete... But not financially, that doesn't stop apparently.
Trust me, some of ours still reach out every now and then, with the eldest being 31 down to 23, the difference being they pay you back a week or two later, well most of the time.

ozzybmx

Trust me, some of ours still reach out every now and then, with the eldest being 31 down to 23, the difference being they pay you back a week or two later, well most of the time.
Expecting that and ready for it :p

They are good boys, I don't mind setting them up.... apart from the 50% they might lose to an ex.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Definitely into my twenties I would've reached out to the old man a couple of times.

He has a big black book that he has always written in for pretty much everything. Even how much my two brothers and I each owe him and Mum.

fastrider gus

super huck

Was expecting the new dual crown enduro to be announced, this is bloody nice though!

About 5.5k aussie for the set

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Chrissy isn't the nail in the coffin, the private schools are. I know quite a people who are in $40k-$60k a year with 2-3 kids.

Since this is now the ‘how much does school cost’ thread - I’ve been astounded that public school in Canada has cost up $40 for the year for my son in grade 5 and $100 for the year for my daughter in year 9. There are 0 costs on top of that for my son and for my daughter I had to buy a folder and a calculator. That’s it. If they signed up to go skiing there would be an extra cost but all other incursions and excursions are covered.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

Was expecting the new dual crown enduro to be announced, this is bloody nice though!

About 5.5k aussie for the set

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
And guards for the lowers. Cornelius is finally selling a fork with them. Looks awesome.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Since this is now the ‘how much does school cost’ thread - I’ve been astounded that public school in Canada has cost up $40 for the year for my son in grade 5 and $100 for the year for my daughter in year 9. There are 0 costs on top of that for my son and for my daughter I had to buy a folder and a calculator. That’s it. If they signed up to go skiing there would be an extra cost but all other incursions and excursions are covered.

Free education is crazy talk! I didn't realise the Canadians were such filthy commies. This kind of frivolous government spending keeps taxes high. Next you'll be telling us they have some kind of inefficient government health care program as well.