Recent content by fat frank

1. F

Mt Buller State DH

now on photobucket. please see the first post for the link.
  2. F

Mt Buller State DH

na just sunday dont have photobucket so sorry. As i said before i didnt get the whole field so sorry
  3. F

Mt Buller State DH

gday i thought i would post up the pics i took of the buller states. i didnt get the whole field so sorry if there isnt one of you. i still have some more so post up your number, what bike and gear you were using and i will to try and find them for you. cheers...
  4. F

DH My Sunday NEW PHOTOS

nice bike mate. as said before hope the dent doesnt become a crack.
  5. F

DH my new play date

nice bike. looks like a tank with the tripples on it. nice colour though.
  6. F

tomac primer BIG UPDATE

that looks so much better with the fox 40s on it. nice bike.
  7. F

Little Things You Hate

i hate it when you get sunburn across your back and you try to go to sleep or sit in the car and it wont stop stinging.
  8. F

Shop Names

there is a shop in melbourne somewhere called "Hard on tools" i have never seen it but was told by a mate.
  9. F

Banshee Morpine - new photo!

there you go a hardtail with totems on it. (note it is not mine)
  10. F

DH My 2009 Race Weapon is finished

that is one sweet looking ride. it looks so good in white shame it will get dirty.
  11. F

Homemade Dual Suspension DH Frame Heaps Of Pictures

Very nice bike mate looks almost professionally done. Once more a very nice looking bike.
  12. F

Slopestyle bikes

I think that there is one for sale on farkin and there is a brand new one for cheap on Brisbane Boutique Bikes for $1699 but that is just for the frame.
  13. F

Slopestyle bikes

Banshee wildcard maybe
  14. F

sneak peek unvailed : Duncon Cocker ( now with ride report)

that is one awesome bike. love the look of it good job sethius. as said before love the downtube.
  15. F

Post Up Your Dirt Bike.

just a quick question but are any of you guys going in the bluelight ride later on this month.